Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi I have tickets in section 106 row BB. Does anyone know if that is a 2nd row seat or a 28th row seat? I know at the Australian Open that the double letters are higher up but I bought these as soon as they went on sale and it doesn't look like 28 rows of seats could fit in section 106. I guess I am just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Im pretty sure thats second row - the stadium isnt big enough to go through the entire alphabet more than once :) should be a great view!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'm not going tomorrow but I saw the schedule and was thinking the same thing. The Querrey-Soderling match looks like the most interesting match of the day in my opinion. If it was me, I'd schedule it where the Ginepri-Benneteau match is.

Ill still be going to it, dressed head to foot in swedish gear, but im not going to enjoy the match. and knowing robin, he'll be so pissed about the court that he'll play crap :(

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
They're putting Soderling vs Querrey on Centre Court, where it deserves to be, I think :) I hope you managed to get in, swedes_rule.

·
Registered
606 Posts
They're putting Soderling vs Querrey on Centre Court, where it deserves to be, I think :) I hope you managed to get in, swedes_rule.

Hey, Thanks :)

I actually did, and I owe MASSIVE thanks to the fangirl who helped me out. Once I found out they were moving it to centre court (AGREED thats where it should have been all along!!!) i stood at a door and randomly asked people if they were leaving. almost everyone ignored me, a few people said no and finally one girl said "yes i am" and i asked to buy her ticket. she ended up actually just giving it to me for free which i thought was REALLY nice and her mum gave kat hers. maybe the entire swedish outfit gave away how much i wanted to be there :lol:

kat, you missed an awesome match, i hope you got to see ancic in the end :) all the kids in the row infront of us ended up joining in my cheering, despite them not knowing which one was soderling :lol: and after he won he looked up at us and waved and gave us thumbs up, HOW COOL IS THAT?!!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
kat, you missed an awesome match, i hope you got to see ancic in the end :) all the kids in the row infront of us ended up joining in my cheering, despite them not knowing which one was soderling :lol: and after he won he looked up at us and waved and gave us thumbs up, HOW COOL IS THAT?!!!
That sounds like fun! I should've came back then! But yes - I did eventually see Mario (gah, can't say I'm not dedicated - long story...) hahahahahah I'm glad Robin appreciated your cheering ;)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
i've been back home for a day now... it's been nice meeting kat and 'swedes_rule' (i hope you've survived the sun!) :)

i'm not hating the outside courts that much after all. one gets used to it. and there's one thing - i never had trouble finding some shade around the grounds. the centre court is great, love the roof. and the fabric seats in the corporate boxes.

of course they can always find a way to put some real seats at courts that host matches... but we've been through this already and i don't want to be going on and on... :eek:

·
Registered
606 Posts
i've been back home for a day now... it's been nice meeting kat and 'swedes_rule' (i hope you've survived the sun!) :)

i'm not hating the outside courts that much after all. one gets used to it. and there's one thing - i never had trouble finding some shade around the grounds. the centre court is great, love the roof. and the fabric seats in the corporate boxes.

of course they can always find a way to put some real seats at courts that host matches... but we've been through this already and i don't want to be going on and on... :eek:

my sunburn is going brown - woohoo! :lol: it was nice meeting you too :)
i still dont like the outside courts..maybe next year? lol

41 - 50 of 50 Posts