Mens Tennis Forums banner

who is going to be the biggest threat to federer during the next years?

• nadal

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • roddick

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • hewitt

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • safin

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • nalbandian

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • ancic

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • davydenko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • coria

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • gasquet

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • others

Votes: 10 7.6%
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
11,569 Posts

· Registered
755 Posts
I think Nadal and Gaqeut are going to be hiw two biggest threats and maybe Berydech too, but even then Federer is going to dominate the mens tour as long as he plays, he might go down as the best ever and while Nadal and Gasquest are very good, Federer is something super super special!

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Éowyn said:
the correct answer is can federer still be a threat when nadal and gasquet both hit form! coz they're the 2 who are going to dominate
I agree with you but...dude you need to change it for the correct QUESTION not correct ANSWER :angel: ...but i understood the point you were trying to make and i totally agree!

· Registered
2,235 Posts
I think Navratilova will be beating Federer easily when he's in his forties, and she's in her sixties.

· Registered
151 Posts
Yes, Safin took Australian Open from Federer and Nadal French Open. But Hewitt also lost to the same people. I believe Hewitt has the ability in him to do great shot-makings against Federer, especially on Australian Open, which I hope he can win to prove all you people wrong:).

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.