Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know? I'd post this in off-topic, but think it belongs here in general and also, if moved to off-topic, will it get read there? I'm just wondering if it's Laver, Sampras, or someone else and if so who.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Roddick

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
The President of the AELTC, which is currently Prince Edward, The Duke of Kent (cousin to the Queen).
Seriously guys, how long have you been watching tennis and not know that?
Is like not knowing that the RG trophy is presented by Midget Inspector Gadget aka Jean Gachassin, the FFT President.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The President of the AELTC, which is currently Prince Edward, The Duke of Kent (cousin to the Queen).
Is like not knowing that the RG trophy is presented by Midget Inspector Gadget aka Jean Gachassin, the FFT President.
I had forgotten, yes the Queen's cousin is the one, I remember seeing him there each year at the end.

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
"Tendulkar" sounds like he is from India, isn't he? I know Paes, Mirza, Bhupathi, Bopanna, Night Shyamalan, Aishwarya Rai apart from politicians. Haven't heard about this guy, is he kind of famous, probably from Bollywood? :confused:
Former Indian cricket player. One of the finest batsman in the history of the game.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
/thread. Learn to tennis, mugs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts