Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who is for Federer don't retire ever at all?

• Never

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • He must retire at any point in any case

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
He may very well retire after his colegends decline entirely in 4 years or his records are completely shattered in 2 years. Well see

·
justice for all
17,624 Posts
No.

Seriously there’s some point behind which it would get pointless to keep playing. He should play as long as he has a shot at an ATP title, finds pleasure in playing and doesn’t risk his health too much.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Loos like Clay Death is gonna be right , I though he was over exaggerating and now nearing 40 , damn thats a lot, he may get more than that . I'll not even be sad , really when the day comes .

I just want him to keep fighting hard for his records until the fk end ! Whatever the end result will be.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He can play 1 tournie till 126 years old (example)! WC for him is GARANTED! And he still can be in ranking till 50!!! (there will be WCs on GS and POINTS for 1R (losses))!!!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I'm for immediate retirement. Nothing against Fed himself or his genuine fans, but I could do without the obnoxious gloryhunters (i.e. Wimbledon/USO crowds, etc...)

·
|
15,622 Posts
What just shows what a nasty piece of work you are. :rolleyes:
The only people I really appreciate being born are my family and people I admire....
Federer is neither.
And Federer should retire because he's stealing the spotlight too much from the younger generation.
Whereas I don't say Rafa is stealing the spotlight from the younger generation, because Rafa is winning slams and therefore deserves the spotlight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts