Who is better player in 2020?

• Nole

• Bear

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nole "Just want some Slams for Goat status over grandpapas" or Bear "My game is not so bad for beating old guardian and green younsters"?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Do people really ask themselves these questions?

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
Judging about current form: they are about even, though Medvedev didn't have any serious tests/unfavorable matchups so far in R1-R3. He played mugs whom he should beat.
Against the whole field: obviously Djokovic is still much better, hence his ranking and his results (3 singles tourney wins + 1 team event win this year).
Also he beat Medvedev at ATP Cup, granted only in 3 sets in a dramatic match.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Ignoring everything else, I think we can agree that whoever ends up with better result at US Open is the better player now.

So, wait until next Sunday evening, and you will have the answer.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Ignoring everything else, I think we can agree that whoever ends up with better result at US Open is the better player now.

So, wait until next Sunday evening, and you will have the answer.
Ummm, having 1 better tournament result doesn't make one player better than another.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Now. At the moment. At the present time. Not in the past. Not in the future.

The tournament that is happening now is US Open. Can we all agree that the player with better result at the US Open is the better player of the two, now? I am being more than fair here.

P.S. Please pay attention to each and every word of the question in the thread title. Thank you.

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
The obvious asnwer here of course is Federer.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Dumb thread. Mods you know what to do.

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Duh, obviously the guy who hasn't dropped a set this tournament yet and didn't need a tactical MTO to compete with RBA last week.

·
Banned
3,265 Posts
Autistic Djokoking once again unable to break down and comphrehend a question is about form.

Sampras one a million atp events , but I think Rudd would beat him right now. Jajajs
Ok. The player who is undefeated all year is in better form than the player who hasn't won a tournament all year. Does that get through to you?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts