Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am uber excited to see this i just hope both get through next rounds, lol i cant believe kiefer is still alive...comon david destroy david

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Me too, I cant wait for this meeting :bounce: I hope Fed and Nalby take care of their next round opponents

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
ugotlobbed said:
lol i cant believe kiefer is still alive
Kiefer is no crap player when playing well and he wasn't top 5 already for no reason :cool:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
YOU FORGOT THAT KIEFER IS GOING TO PLAY THREE GOLDEN SETS AGAINST ROGER!!!!! AUF GEHTS!!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
OMG OMG OMG!!! :bounce:
I can't wait to see David vs Federer!!!
I hope they both win tomorrow so they can meet next round... I can't wait!!!

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
liptea said:
YOU FORGOT THAT KIEFER IS GOING TO PLAY THREE GOLDEN SETS AGAINST ROGER!!!!! AUF GEHTS!!!!
:haha: :haha:

I would already be glad if he wins ANYHOW, not asking about the circumstances. He definitely needs to be the biggest jerk tomorrow to stand a chance, if he is too nice and not bringing his best stuff he is only getting destroyed.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Neely said:
:haha: :haha:

I would already be glad if he wins ANYHOW, not asking about the circumstances. He definitely needs to be the biggest jerk tomorrow to stand a chance, if he is too nice and not bringing his best stuff he is only getting destroyed.
Kiefer? A JERK? Never. ;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
It has to happen first.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Thank goodness David is playing Davide, not David. In my half asleep stupor I was like "OH NO, NOT FERRER!" Phew. That was scary.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
If they meet each other, will David improve his positive H2H record against Federer ??

·
Registered
185 Posts
FORZA SANGUINETTI

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
mdhubert said:
If they meet each other, will David improve his positive H2H record against Federer ??
Improve, he leads by a large number, I think its time for Roger to cut down the gap :D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
by a mere technicality, nalby's record was during fed's pre-domination days. fed was still anyone's bitch back then... just ask andre...

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
sanguinni will oust nalbandian. so HE can improve his h2h agains roger :angel:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I'm really looking forward to another match between Roger and David, but they'll first have to get there. Look what happened at RG, so I'm not cheering just yet.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
I have been waiting for two matches throughout the year:

Marat/Nadal
Roger/David

I do hope that the second one will take place on Thursday, for the first one, who knows? ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts