Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
10,392 Posts
Seeing someone like del Potro play karlovic live felt like seeing one of the greatest dancers in the world dancing with Ivo Karlovic. With that said just before this match I got to watch Dimitrov vs Anderson live, which was a great match. When Dimitrov hits his slice on TV you dont get how good it is, live you can see how it floats with much more pace just centimeters over the net and the whole crowd just collectively sort of holds its breath, the way Dimitrov moves around the court is also very impressive live, and Anderson who normally is sort of boring to me is so impressive when he is ballbashing consistently, and moves into the net with his massive frame.

I think I would have enjoyed karlovic vs Del Potro much more if I hadnt just watched a beautiful match up. I even got to see Dimitrov choke away a set live.
Punished jojjeshruk

Reactions: jojjeshruk

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
I really like Ivo Karlovic, but I once had to endure seeing him play Del Potro live in Stockholm. I like both of them so I was kinda hyped to see them. But Karlovic made it an absolute snoozefest.
Exactly, if there is a guy that literally kills the beauty of tennis, it's him. I am glad he is no longer a factor on the main tour, it would have been the biggest tragedy if he beat Kei last year at the Australian Open. He was really close to do so, in a very frustrating match to watch.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts