Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who has the bigger chance of beating Federer in the final, Djokovic or Dimitrov?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Djokovic on his worst surface coming in with a 1-5 record in his last six slam finals, although he dislikes Federer and will be eager to beat him, or Dimitrov, who looks a bit more natural on the surface but will play his first slam final against his hero?

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Why is this stupid clown OP still posting trash threads? Federer is not in the final yet. Ban OP, delete thread.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is this stupid clown OP still posting trash threads? Federer is not in the final yet. Ban OP, delete thread.
It's a hypothetical question since I don't find it interesting to ask who will be more favored against Raonic, since they both will be the clear favorite.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Dimitrov for sure, although I believe the final will probably be Djokovic vs. Federer.

Djokovic has much less chance of beating Federer in Wimbledon than he had at beating Nadal in Roland Garros. And we all know what happened in the French Open and how he choked. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Let's see. Djokovic has been a Wimbledon winner and finalist, has won six slams, and is #2 in the world. Hmm.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
The player that has reached 13 slam finals already and has beaten Federer multiple times at the slams before. How can anyone think a slam final newbie has any chance?

Djokovic and it's not even close.

Dimitrov would lose in 4.

Djokovic would win in 4.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Either could do it to be fair. But who would I put money on Novak of course.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
i think you would have to still go with Djokovic..Stage fright is always a high possibility for the likes of Dimitrov..I think Nole will redeem himself in a Slam Finals, especially after last year stinker....

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I actually think Grigor would pose a serious threat to Federer. I think Federer would be slighty the underdog against either tbh.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
It is like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry has to go out to dinner with Banya twice. Djokovic is essentially Mendy's in my analogy where Dimitrov represents "somewhere else".

1 - 20 of 37 Posts