·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raonic' sleeves hurts my eyes everytime. So ugly.
They're different, for sure. I think he'll bust out a pearl white sleeve for Wimby, though. Can't go wrong with a white sleeve, m8.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
they all kind of look the same, except Feli and a couple of others who aren't really wearing tight sports sleeves, just a shirt with long sleeves under a Tshirt :shrug:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they all kind of look the same, except Feli and a couple of others who aren't really wearing tight sports sleeves, just a shirt with long sleeves under a Tshirt :shrug:
I know, it's so hard to choose. All sleeves are just so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
F***ing have it
17,470 Posts
Can anyone tell me why is Milos still using sleeves? Wasn't it just a rash? Or is he hiding a "Galo loves Milos" tatoo :devil: ?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMFG. Sleeve action on the front page of the ATP site. Sleeves will gain in popularity... Soon every play will be a part of the Sleeve Society!

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Surprised Sleeverson got no votes, looks pretty stylish to me.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
they should make skin coloured ones with tattoo designs on them. then at least you'd look like a biker. :rocker:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they should make skin coloured ones with tattoo designs on them. then at least you'd look like a biker. :rocker:
We wouldn't want tennis to turn trashy, though :p

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My mother always said "If you don't have something nice to say...

There is a thread about what sleeves players are wearing 4 Pete's sake...if someone wants to mention a player they followed (even if low ranked) has retired, who are we to hate on him??? Grow up...bullying is out of style!
I cannot believe this.

I try and make a nice, quaint sleeve community, but all I get in return is hate :sad:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I cannot believe this.

I try and make a nice, quaint sleeve community, but all I get in return is hate :sad:
:lol: Calm down, that guy does not get it. That is why this thread is in Off-Topic. What a dumbass. If this thread was in GM I would say pointless, but in off-topic we have some BS threads, just look at some of the titles. This is actually quite high quality and rather exquisite for a thread here.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lol: Calm down, that guy does not get it. That is why this thread is in Off-Topic. What a dumbass. If this thread was in GM I would say pointless, but in off-topic we have some BS threads, just look at some of the titles. This is actually quite high quality and rather exquisite for a thread here.
It's just so hard some times... Why can't everyone just appreciate how important sleeves are to tennis?!

Sleeve Society will rise.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Raonic rocks the single sleeve, he gets my vote.
Anderson does too. So your explanation will need more elaboration than this.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts