Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we talked about FH, BH, Serve, Volley, dick :rolleyes: and behinds :eek:. Let's talk hair.

It has been a tense 2 weeks in here during Oz. Wanna do a light-hearted topic to ease things up. Getting a hair cut next week and I need some idea. I think James Blake's hairdo is great but my hair is short. Wonder what you think about the others. Who has the best looking hair?

I think Hewitt looks pretty good now that his hair grown back to an inch or so. But really like Moya's before he cut it short.

·
Registered
100 Posts
walee said:
Well, we talked about FH, BH, Serve, Volley, dick :rolleyes:
Oh, dick, my favorite :eek:

Anyway, are you black? If you want the look of James Blake, go for it, even with shorter hair. I think it would look better that way. I am a white guy and I like Jame's look, but I would never do it for fear of looking like that priss from O-Town

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not black. My hair is dark blown. Don't know O-town. Watched Survivor and liked Ethan the soccer player who also has dreadlocks. But definitely won't do on me, I'm a 9 to 5 guy.

I like some ideas, but doesn't have to look good on me. More to open a discussion about hair so fire away, guys and gals :)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
honestly i hated Hewitt's hair at the AO. it was kind of a strange length. imo, it's better when it's really short like at Wimby last year. thank god the the long hair is gone. :p

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Roger has the best hair.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ferrero's hair is great. He seems not need to comb his hair but it looks good :mad:. I don't think my hair is that gifted :(.

Others I have in mind are Thomas Enqvist and Magnus Norman. Swede are good at managing their hair. :D

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I like Marat's hairdo. He always looks good, whether it's short or long. Both are sexy.

I don't find potato handsome, but he looks a bit better with this haircut. He was horrble with the long hair.

I like Moya's hair to and also Ferrero no matter what colour it is.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I lmao @ Ferrero's foray into blondeness, definitely not a decision to be proud of. I thought he was about to join the Marat's notorious blonde bench :D

I thought Marat would probably look good in any haircut, but I'm not really sure he would look good Blake's hair though. ;)

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
agassi :D

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Hmm, interesting thought...

Golmard? - he certainly has an, er, distinctive style... :D

Schuettler's abundance of flowing locks will of course tax your hairdresser severely if you opt for that look, LOL

Or you could go for The Sampras Look, which can be done at a hairdresser's but is probably better achieved by getting yourself dragged through a hedgerow, letting a pack of pitbulls lose on your scalp and having a protracted, stressful mid-life crisis of which hair loss is a prominent symptom.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Sjengster you are too funny!! So mean to Pete!!

Well, Rogi has beautiful thick dark brown curls that look good whether flowing freely or pulled back into a ponytail with a nifty bandana -- so there!

I like Marat's hair when it's longer than army regulation cut. Alex has nice hair too. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts