Mens Tennis Forums banner

SMALLEST DICK.......^_^

• all the tennis players except Hewitt....

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • my boyfriend.....

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • me.........

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • my girlfriend....

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
You should have added Jim Courier as a possible choice;)

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I think Hewitt too, but this poll has too few options. Thank god for Marat. Our well hung man.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Do you guys really care?! Do you guys actually pay attention to the curvature and 3-dimensional detail poking out from Lleyton's black shorts!!? Atpworld never ceases to... impress

I am really curious though, since you guys are such penis experts... you can really tell how big a penis is from the outside?! I think that is so impossible?! Okay, I know it is a possibility that you guys are just making fun of him, but you guys sound like penis experts or something

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
This thread has now officially gone too far.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Riley Finn, just curious - is that a Polish or Monacan flag beside your username? I gather the two are almost identical.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
My apologies, it must be Singapore I was thinking of that has an identical flag.

You can always tell when someone's at a loose end when they starting posting questions like this, can't you?

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Uh-huh... *retires to room to begin re-memorising his long-abandoned Book of Flags in the hope of appearing less ignorant in future*

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's very diifficult enough to find sites that actually discuss tennis. This is a sophomoric, juvenile, thread... Good god, get a life. I can't believe anyone would be interested in this topic, and/or would admit to it. This is pitiful.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Maryann - the bright side of all of this is that you missed the sudden wave of" dick threads", when there were about 6 of them floating around. This would have been during the off season.

Sure the offseason leaves a void in conversation, but really...

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
They were nice threads in the off season becca. It guaranteed a good laugh before AO started.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts