Votes: 74 91.4%
  • Djokovic

Votes: 7 8.6%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the match and saw some acceptable lobs from Djokovic but i honestly think Murray's one are way better from what i saw this year and along the years.

I've seen a lot of Djokovic fans claiming he has a better lob than Murray, i honestly don't believe it. What's your opinion about this?

Reactions: blackwell

·
Registered
8,381 Posts
Lol it's easily Murray. He is the best without a doubt.
Even Nishikori and Seppi have better lob than Djokovic.

·
Premium Member
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol it's easily Murray. He is the best without a doubt.
Even Nishikori and Seppi have better lob than Djokovic.
According to the Djokovic fans he has the best lob in the game :confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
According to the Djokovic fans he has the best lob in the game :confused::confused:
Djokovic also has the best serve, best forehand, best slice and best volleys according to some of his fans. It doesn't mean it's true.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Murray obviously.

·
Premium Member
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Djokovic also has the best serve, best forehand, best slice and best volleys according to some of his fans. It doesn't mean it's true.
Maybe they will change they're opinion once they understand no one outside of that fanbase agree :eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Currently Murray has better lob. Djokovic had great lob but he lost it somewhere.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
According to Nole fans and the rankings Djokovic is da best at everything. He is leading the tour, what is it? Let me check ... oh it's only 5605 points.

Do I really care about lobs that happen once in a blue moon, no. Both are good at it but it doesn't matter if you look at the big picture.

Who has a bigger penis? Djokovic or Murray? Really people. Local perverts can stop reading here :p. I guess not.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
According to Nole's fans and the rankings Djokovic is da best at everything. He is leading the tour, what is it? Let me check ... oh it's only 5605 points.

Do I really care about lobs that happen once in a blue moon, no. Both are good at it but it doesn't matter if you look at the big picture.

Who has a bigger penis? Djokovic or Murray? Really people. Local perverts can stop reading here :p. I guess not.
How is this even a question?

Murray by a mile.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Djokovic's lob is average at best. He does have the best passing shot though (off the BH of course)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I'd say Murray has a better lob, backhand slice, overhead and dropshot (although this can be debated).

Djokovic is better in the other departments - most importantly ground strokes and serve. Given that these are the majority of strokes played in rallies especially on the slower courts, the head-to-head is not surprising.

In fact, besides the overhead, all of Djokovic's shots are consistently executed to a high standard such that it leaves no chink of weakness to attack. This is contrary to Murray, whose second serve for example can often be a liability.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Djokovic has produced some amazing lobs in his time but I would say Andy has the best lobs on tour.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Even Murray-haters have to admit his lob is the best in the game. Unfortunately you can't win matches with lobs.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts