Mens Tennis Forums banner

Better backhand

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Federer or Karlovic?

Tough one this. Karlovic has really improved his backhand this season whereas Federer as we all know, possesses the worst backhand from a No.1 in the history of the game on the Mens, womens and even wheelchair tour.

You decide.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Federer!!

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the 3rd set, Federer only hit one winner on his backhand and made countless Unforced errors. :haha:

I would even back Peter Norfolk, the world wheerchair champion in a backhand to backhand rally with Fed.

Unbelievable that this guy is No.1 and holder of many slams, sums up this mug era I suppose. :eek:

·
Registered
32,166 Posts
tennisfancroatia is competing with Scoobsmug and Tennis Fool when it comes to bandwagoning.

Just becoming a Gonzalez fan today, eh? Let me guess, you was a Nalbandian fan last week as well? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Erm,I'm a Gonzalez fan more than a year now.And no,I wasnt a Nalbandian fan last week.I just enjoyed watching his game,which was fantastic.

And one more thing: you WERE not was.:wavey:

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
According to MTF Federer's backhand is the GOAT as well.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Fed has the better topspin backhand, Ivo have the better slice. Ivo handles high balls a little better too. They are very close. ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fed has the better topspin backhand, Ivo have the better slice. Ivo handles high balls a little better too. They are very close. ;)
Is this an other joke?

No seriously, i know you're a fan of ivo, he is a great player, he has done a very good season, really impressive, but you can't be serious saying that? Isn't it?

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
In the 3rd set, Federer only hit one winner on his backhand and made countless Unforced errors. :haha:

I would even back Peter Norfolk, the world wheerchair champion in a backhand to backhand rally with Fed.

Unbelievable that this guy is No.1 and holder of many slams, sums up this mug era I suppose. :eek:
Sampras' backhand wasn't any better. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts