Ward v [19]Llodra
[32]Baghdatis v Blake
Seppi v Montanes
Anderson v Marchenko
Chardy v [2]Djokovic

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Looks pretty even to me, no one is really lucky this time, like Murray @ RG.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
From the toughest to the easiest:

Djokovic's -> Murray and Federer's about the same (both have one big test probably, Murray against Gasquet in R16, Federer against Tsonga in QF) -> Nadal's

And out of the top 8, Söderling got the toughest draw, as almost always.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Of the top four seeds, I think it is safe to say that Federer got the easiest draw, followed closely by Murray. I'm sure that this will further enhance the "rigged draw" theory, as the two players that everyone thought would get favourable draws got exactly that and then some.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Are you guys joking? nadal has the easiest draw by FAR! not to mention murray has the hardest, so nadal will probably meet a nobody in semi finale

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Between Djokovic and Nadal, I might argue that Rafa got the toughest draw of the top 4 seeds. Raonic-Delpo-Berdych is an awfully tough combo to reach the semis, whereas the votes for Djokovic are likely solely based on having Soderling in his quarter (who is certainly the most intimidating QF opponent, granted).

·
Registered
638 Posts
raonic probably won't even make it to the third round. Del potro is a complete joke on grass.
murray has got gasquet, then roddick, he has the hardest draw.

·
Registered
24,809 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Are you guys joking? nadal has the easiest draw by FAR! not to mention murray has the hardest, so nadal will probably meet a nobody in semi finale
This can't be serious if you are an objective tennis observer who even remotely keeps up with the game. I honestly think that the player in the 25-32 range I'd least like to face is Raonic. Nadal got him. I think that we can ALL agree that the player in the 16-24 range that you'd least like to face is Delpo. Nadal got him. I also think that we can all agree that Soderling-Berdych offer far more stern tests than Ferrer-Roddick (neither of these two will even make the QFs imo) at the present moment, and Nadal got one of the former pair rather than the latter again.

In many ways Nadal caught a nightmare draw from the 3rd round on...

·
Registered
638 Posts
This can't be serious if you are an objective tennis observer who even remotely keeps up with the game. I honestly think that the player in the 25-32 range I'd least like to face is Raonic. Nadal got him. I think that we can ALL agree that the player in the 16-24 range that you'd least like to face is Delpo. Nadal got him. I also think that we can all agree that Soderling-Berdych offer far more stern tests than Ferrer-Roddick (neither of these two will even make the QFs imo) at the present moment, and Nadal got one of the former pair rather than the latter again.

In many ways Nadal caught a nightmare draw from the 3rd round on...
del potro is a JOKE on grass. Raonic is far from being a lock in 3rd round, he probably will lose to haas.
federer could get tsonga in QF, I say it's a fair enough QF. Nadal gets hi usual girlfriend berdych.
And as I said, murray gets gasquet, then roddick. It's a very hard draw. THe first few rounds ultimately don't matter for the top 4.

·
Registered
205 Posts
even as a fed fan, i'd say fed. besides tsonga i don't see anyone that can threaten him. and no matter how well tsonga is playing he will probably fold against fed especially in his backyard. nadal's is also very easy, since raonic is still untested and hasn't performed much since his memphis final, delpo plays poorly on grass, and berdych is in poor form and will probably fold against nadal. both murray and djokovic have pretty tough draws.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts