Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who makes it out of the section?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with Nadal out the 5th section of the draw is pretty much wide open. James Ward, Vasek Pospisil, Viktor Troicki and Dustin Brown remain. Who do you see getting out of this section?

I'm hoping for Ward to somehow make it through as it would be absolutely hilarious. If not him, then Dustin.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Troicki played well at Queens but then again he lost to this version of Nadal so I don't know.

Should be straightforward for Andy if he can get past Tsonga.

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Pospisil should make it out of here but he won't :lol:

It's probably Brown or Troicki

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Likely Troicki. Brown could very well fall to the Nadal curse. Pospisil should get past Ward, but likely not by Troicki.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Based on form, Troicki should make it.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Troicki NID. Brown will hand his ass down to him in straight on Saturday.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
I'd rate their chances like this: Troicki > Pospisil > Brown > Ward

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Hopefully Pospisil or Brown but most likely Troicki. I'll take a couple of days out of this country if it's a Ward - Murray quarter final.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I guess it depends on how Brown plays, even against Lu he wasn't as gung-ho as he was today.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A Ward/Murray quarter-final would be hilarious.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
I will assume it would be their first QF.

I think Troicki.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Have to think that Troicki is most likely. Haven't seen him at Wimbledon yet this year, but he's been looking good recently.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
So, with Nadal out the 5th section of the draw is pretty much wide open. James Ward, Vasek Pospisil, Viktor Troicki and Dustin Brown remain. Who do you see getting out of this section?

I'm hoping for Ward to somehow make it through as it would be absolutely hilarious. If not him, then Dustin.
If Ward makes it through to play Murray in the QF, Sue Barker will have to apologise for the orgasmic sounds made by Andrew Castle as he ejaculates profusely in his underwear.

·
24,062 Posts
So it's either:
Ward - could the Brit possibly face Murray in a rare British face-off?
Pospisil - could he show that he could also reach the QF in Singles here?
Troicki - could he keep his good grass form as of late and get to a surprising QF?
Brown - could he keep up his inspiring performance and do well in the next round (maybe he should request Center Court or maybe even Court 1 in his next match. ;))

Based on my preference I would have Brown->Pospisil->Ward-(for the lulz a bit :lol:)->Troicki.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts