Votes: 22 9.6%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.4%
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to admit it was difficult finding names for this poll compare to all the names I could think of on the women's tour :p .

I know I might have left some names out, bu these are the only names I could think of. ( thanks Castafiore for the help)

Please give reasons for your answers and it is a multiple choice ;) .

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
of course Hewitt has the most votes because most of you guys all like pansy-ass players. Lleyton Hewitt and Andy Roddick both wear their hearts on their sleeves and play with emotion. Call it arrogant if you want but I call it character. At least you know you get 100% effort all the time from Lleyton.

My vote goes to Roger Federer because his matches are soooooooo boring. I don't think it's arrogance but he's the only one I could think of on this list.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Mistaflava said:
of course Hewitt has the most votes because most of you guys all like pansy-ass players. Lleyton Hewitt and Andy Roddick both wear their hearts on their sleeves and play with emotion. Call it arrogant if you want but I call it character. At least you know you get 100% effort all the time from Lleyton.

My vote goes to Roger Federer because his matches are soooooooo boring. I don't think it's arrogance but he's the only one I could think of on this list.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
I don't find any of these players "arrogant". Playing with emotion on court isn't really arrogance.

Reactions: MariaV

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Jimmy Connors gets my vote too

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Mistaflava said:
you seriously need to look up the definition of arrogance.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Federer is the most arrogant player today

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Jogy said:
Federer is the most arrogant player today
WEll good to have the troll back

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Mistaflava said:
I clearly stated that I didn't call it arrogance.
you said "I don't think it's arrogance", implying that your not too sure. go get a dictionary.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i meant active players. I don't think lleyton is arrogant, but a lot of people would've had something to say if i didnt put his name down.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Mistaflava said:

:rolls: :rolls: :haha: :haha:

*cleans sputtered diet coke off monitor*

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
raeesa301 said:
i meant active players. I don't think lleyton is arrogant, but a lot of people would've had something to say if i didnt put his name down.
I dare you to tell Connors to his face that he's not active. I double dare you!

·
Registered
26,125 Posts
Federer has at least an arrogant facial expression, so he got my vote! Honestly, I think he's arrogant indeed.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts