Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Stanimal

Votes: 14 73.7%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think he can win it anymore. I'd like him to defend his points at best... what is his ideal draw?

1. obviously nadal in opposite half with djoker.

But does he want murray or wawrinka in his half?

-murray has the best shot to beat nole and be in the final... can roger get past warinka this time.. he nearly didn't last year...he would want murray in the final even though warinka is maybe harder for him to get past at this stage.. he doesn't want to see nole in another final..
-feds game is no longere "new" .. people have adjusted... and that forehand we were waiting to come around.. never did... he needs to switch to the 93 when he is returning... and use the 98 on serve.. that would be intersting...

·
Registered
645 Posts
today he can deal with Nadal on grass... but he can't beat Murray. so he doesn't want Murray in semis for sure and probably wouldn't like to see Berdych in QF and if possible SF... so as long as Murray and Berdych are out of his half, he will be happy

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
As ridiculous as this may sound, I think he wouldn't mind 2015Nadal. I'm certain he'd much rather have him than Wawrinka.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
His dream draw would be Dmitrov QF, Berdych/Raonic SF and Murray F.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Nishikori (if he makes it to #4), Raonic, Nadal/Dimitrov, Thiem/Cuevas, Coric, Burgos, Sela.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
I don't think he can win it anymore. I'd like him to defend his points at best... what is his ideal draw?

-murray has the best shot to beat nole and be in the final... can roger get past warinka this time.. he nearly didn't last year...he would want murray in the final even though warinka is maybe harder for him to get past at this stage.. he doesn't want to see nole in another final..
-feds game is no longere "new" .. people have adjusted... and that forehand we were waiting to come around.. never did... he needs to switch to the 93 when he is returning... and use the 98 on serve.. that would be intersting...
When the hell did Federer ever use a 93?

·
Registered
9,517 Posts

I want to ask you who Murray beat at FO?! Last year he needed 5 long sets to win vs Kolh and 5 sets for Monfils. This year he beat nobody to SF.
Well even Soasa took a set from him. Chardy as well. Wow and old good friend to top for Ferrer who has never beaten Federer. Murray should be happy that he did not play Monfils and Wawrinka.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

:rolls:

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Federer obviously wants to draw Wawrinka in SF.
Murray is much better than Wawrinka, even more so on grass.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
im sorry to disappoint you but Sela is a nightmare for every top player;)
Thiem isn't getting anywhere near the 4th round of a grass major....

·
Registered
5,159 Posts

Everybody would like this Nadal in his draw, especially Federer at Wimbledon QF.

Last year there was no doubt he would've liked Wawrinka more, but this year maybe not as much.

Fedal's draw from the last year is still the Wimbledon draw they would like the most, so Wimb.'15 draw here you are:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=29463009&postcount=31

·
Registered
590 Posts
if fed got a Wawrinka half and a Ferrer quarter I'd consider him the favorite to win the whole thing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts