Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
|
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not saying Djokovic will reach the semi-final but hypothetically if he does who do you think he's got the best chance of beating?
On one hand Kyrgios is made for grass, on the other hand Wawrinka is made for glory.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I'm not saying Djokovic will reach the semi-final but hypothetically if he does who do you think he's got the best chance of beating?
The way he is serving and his general demeanor and confidence on the court. He is making the final. The only player with a prayer of beating this version of Djokovic is Murray. But he will have to serve lights out. Or Novak joins his coach with three WIMBLEDONS...:worship:

·
Registered
6,977 Posts
kyrgios has shown great promise in comparison to the likes of raonic and dimitrov but djoker has too much experience to be caught off guard by him i fear. unlike nadal he actually has a good return game and apart from that wawrinka is in his head a bit too i think.

·
|
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kyrgios has shown great promise in comparison to the likes of raonic and dimitrov but djoker has too much experience to be caught off guard by him i fear. unlike nadal he actually has a good return game and apart from that wawrinka is in his head a bit too i think.
I agree Wawrinka should be confident, and seems comfortable enough on grass.
But I have trouble predicting Kyrgios, so I wouldn't rule him out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts