• Spain 2:1

Votes: 11 47.8%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st round Dubai:
Rainer Schüttler(GER) vs. Fernando Verdacso(ESP)
Tommy Haas(GER) vs. David Ferrer(ESP)
Philipp Kohlschreiber vs. Rafael Nadal(ESP)

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Ferrer and Verdasco should win comfortably, even though "Verdasco", "prediction" and "comfortable win" in the same sentence sound a bit wierd. Nadal-Kohli is interesting, I think Nadal will win, but it might very well go for Philipp.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
I actually think that Schuettler might have the biggest chance to pull off the upset. Haas is in horrible form and Kohli will need a performance almost similar to his US Open Roddick match to upset Nadal.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I actually think that Schuettler might have the biggest chance to pull off the upset. Haas is in horrible form and Kohli will need a performance almost similar to his US Open Roddick match to upset Nadal.
Agree, Vasco is fortunately or unfortunately unpredicatble. :angel:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Kohlie needs to be consistent. If he is, he has already shown that he can trouble Nadal even on clay!

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Andre♥;6657533 said:
Kohlie needs to be consistent. If he is, he has already shown that he can trouble Nadal even on clay!
On clay? I remember their match from Montecarlo last year, Nadal was not particularly troubled :confused: On hard courts I agree, but Philipp will need to be consistent enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts