Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hingis best them both back to back but Venus was tired/out of shape and that was the old Serena. New Serena wont give away a 4-1 lead.

I think Amelie might beat one of them and psooibly Lindsay but she has to get moving more and more quickly off the bat to get into the points faster.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well they did complain. I guess all that "Is Venus Williams gay" and all that other garbage finally brought down WTAWORLD. People should just try to use the boards for tennis and not all the other stuff. And the non-tennis threads may have been more pop than the tennis!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
so where are we talking about women's tennis? we need to make a decision. I think Per is right, and we should talk about it in non-tennis. we should remember that we're guests here and tone down are usually, *cough* lively, discussions (I know Per, YOU are always polite;) ).

·
Registered
107 Posts
no, I mean just use general messages to talk about both kinds of tennis. not just one thread that will be dedicated to the wta, that won't be enough.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm from Israel, Anton. how are you holding up today? needless to say, we are thinking about you. I was just telling Irish that the main ceremony in NY will be broadcasted here, and that we will watch it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Maeike! such cruelty! our own people are turning on us now! ;)

·
Registered
398 Posts
anton said:
sorry, but I dont think the nontennis needs to ruin the tennis on a tennis board!!! people should open a "non-tennis" message board of their own and tehn go there and chat! dont ruin this atp with nontennis! this is the only thing left.
What do you mean, non-tennis ruins a tennis board? If there was a decent place in wtaworld it was non-tennis. Most people behaved, in contrast to gen messages :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts