Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who do you root for in the first semifinal?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
want to see Zverev and Thiem have a good rivalry, hope they both make it

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
want to see Zverev and Thiem have a good rivalry, hope they both make it
This is actually a very good point for backing Sascha.
On the other hand, it would be interesting to see someone like Pablo make a final he could actually win, unlike Kevin's or Milos' respective finals.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
I could not and still cannot imagine PCB in the final of a GS.

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Zverev, because he has more potential than PCB and a much higher peak level. I like seeing those players succeed and not fall victims to outside pressure.

PCB is a reliable grinder but he has no business in a slam final. It would be like having fking Monaco there.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Tough question, but I gotta go with PCB...Zverev gets on my nerves without even doing anything, let alone when he starts his spoiled brat act. Plus PCB won me good $ vs Shapovalov and he plays hard all the time. On the other hand, watching a final with PCB in it isn't what I'm looking for, so it's tough, very tough...

192 Posts
Think I'm gonna root on PCB since I just flushed $955 on him down the 🚽@+1875 to win $17,900 if he could somehow finesse the next 2 matches like he did with El Shapo & Chokabitch 🗣🎾😳🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
PCB. Zverev winning a slam is a big L for the sport

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
I like hardworking people, in general. PCB is a hard worker, and also a reserved and likable personality.

Kinda hoping Thiem makes it, it's a long time coming. There's no Big 3 to stop him, would be a shame if he couldn't take advantage.
Thiem is playing in the next thread, bro.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Don't really like either player. Nice for them that they can reach a slam final but I hope the winner comes from the other semi.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Defaultovic's destroyer PCB.Humanity would make a pact with many devils to prevent Zverev winning a slam.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts