Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W

Votes: 2 9.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regardless of Nadal's level, Dustin Brown took us back to a different era....some call it a better era, others call it a worse era. This era of old relied more on variety, finesse, touch and accuracy. Serve and volley'ers were more prevalent and had most of the slams.

Dustin brings back an old era, but also introduces his own style. While he serves and volleys and can drop shot at ease, Brown also brings in thundering forehands that pelt the back wall and 130mph serves that paint the lines. He also has bad ass dread locks.

Dustin is going up against Troicki, who may be a challenge...but if Dustin plays his game he has a good chance.

Who knows the draw may open up?

So how far can he go?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Dustin Brown will stop Free Flowing Dustin Brown, as he always does. Having said that i hope he goes all the way.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Whoever he plays in the next round.

·
Premium Member
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
He should now win the whole thing and then I wanna see how much you tards love him. When he delivers RASTA MAN power on Federer and Djokovic. In reality he will never play even close to that again. That's why I count no loss Nadal had in the last four years as bad.

He has run into four guys who played goat style tennis FOR ONE TIME ONLY. When it happened to Federer in 2013 with Stakhovsky. All the little pamperfeds were jumping to his defence. And when Berdych slapped him off the court in 2010. But I tell you now. If Brown plays EXACTLY as he played against Nadal. Then he will beat them all.

And that's all there is too it. And I hope he does to teach all the anti Nadal tards a lesson.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
If either Brown or Wawrinka wins the title, I'll be very happy

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
If either Brown or Wawrinka wins the title, I'll be very happy
I would love it. Especially brown with his story of struggle. And it would be a lesson to Fed Murray and DJOK tards. And that lesson would be.....

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

I would absolutely love it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Anyboday can stop him, just like anybody can stop Nadal nowadays.

·
Administrator
18,629 Posts
He should now win the whole thing and then I wanna see how much you tards love him. When he delivers RASTA MAN power on Federer and Djokovic. In reality he will never play even close to that again. That's why I count no loss Nadal had in the last four years as bad.

He has run into four guys who played goat style tennis FOR ONE TIME ONLY. When it happened to Federer in 2013 with Stakhovsky. All the little pamperfeds were jumping to his defence. And when Berdych slapped him off the court in 2010. But I tell you now. If Brown plays EXACTLY as he played against Nadal. Then he will beat them all.

And that's all there is too it. And I hope he does to teach all the anti Nadal tards a lesson.
Rosol moved up 60 places by next Wimbledon. Kyrgios beat Federer, and will likely return to the QF if not further.

If Brown plays exactly like he did, he will lose to Troicki in 4. Your Dull just can't handle that style, which is why he would have no success 20 years ago ;)

Last year he crushed Nadal, then playing same style, he lost to Kohli. Who then lost to FALLA, who lost to Federer. Nadal just can't handle him :shrug:

Oh yeah, hope you remember the time you asked how much I was betting on Brown ;)

Deal with it

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Rosol moved up 60 places by next Wimbledon. Kyrgios beat Federer, and will likely return to the QF if not further.

If Brown plays exactly like he did, he will lose to Troicki in 4. Your Dull just can't handle that style, which is why he would have no success 20 years ago ;)

Last year he crushed Nadal, then playing same style, he lost to Kohli. Who then lost to FALLA, who lost to Federer. Nadal just can't handle him :shrug:

Oh yeah, hope you remember the time you asked how much I was betting on Brown ;)

Deal with it
Are you serious. NADAL 2008 would have blasted Brown off the court. The percentages between winning and losing are Small.

The 10%! Loss of speed and power in Rafas current game is the difference between him winning and losing. He is playing at 50% right now. Anytime he gets close to 70% no ones beating him. That's how good Rafa is.

·
Administrator
18,629 Posts
Are you serious. NADAL 2008 would have blasted Brown off the court. The percentages between winning and losing are Small.

The 10%! Loss of speed and power in Rafas current game is the difference between him winning and losing. He is playing at 50% right now. Anytime he gets close to 70% no ones beating him. That's how good Rafa is.
H2H = 0-2 :wavey:

·
Registered
223 Posts

Ha, brown played the same level against Andy in 2010. Nadull just isn't very good and Murray would of beaten that brown in straights :wavey:

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Troicki will stop him.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Regardless of Nadal's level, Dustin Brown took us back to a different era....some call it a better era, others call it a worse era. This era of old relied more on variety, finesse, touch and accuracy. Serve and volley'ers were more prevalent and had most of the slams.
Except Brown is all about ball bashing...

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
I would love it. Especially brown with his story of struggle. And it would be a lesson to Fed Murray and DJOK tards. And that lesson would be.....

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

I would absolutely love it.
:haha: Can you get more pitiful.

Brown winning Wimbledon would be an absolutely epic result, the best one in years. Sadly it won't happen because the other players left in it are currently better than Cheatdal.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
These drop shots volleys and slice forehands approaches must have been in my imagination then. Brown was toying with Nadal with an all court game which Nadal couldn't cope with.
You are right ofc, but the serving and ball bashing was more important for him and set up those volleys at the net.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts