Mens Tennis Forums banner

billy loves....

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he blows smoke up so many people's arses it's hard to tell where his heart truly lies.

my vote goes to agassi. he must mention andre 5 or 6 times in every match he commentates on. but his love for the brits has always been slightly concerning too. what you think?

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
An absolute plonker of the highest order.

I'd go for Federer myself. He's so far up his arse he struggles to get out sometimes. I've noticed his liking for Pippo Volandri too. Him and Cowan had a debate a couple of years back about whether he could get into the top 50 with a serve like that. Bill said he could, Cowan said he couldn't. So Bill was proved right for the first time in his life, and is making the most of it by its constant mentions.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Bill love pipo! He has good taste in that sense :lol: and he always talks about his bet with cowfucker, which cowfucker still needs to pay! He mentions it every time pipo plays.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the haas-ginepri match was amazing i thought, but when haas mishit a halfvolley, from out of the blue billy said...
'agassi would have done that better. well, he does everything better.'

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
federer express said:
the haas-ginepri match was amazing i thought, but when haas mishit a halfvolley, from out of the blue billy said...
'agassi would have done that better. well, he does everything better.'
:haha:

Luckily Andre is on at the moment, and he's not commentating :eek:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Aw, I like ol Bill, he's just old fashioned, is all, and (quite frankly) getting on a bit.

He's pretty inoffensive and not sexist like some people would have you believe some of the other british presentation team are.

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
rwb196 said:
I think he's happy just to wake up at all, he doesn't care who with :)
Oh my god :haha:

Bill is so old & annoying. When he's the first voice I hear when any of my faves are playing, my heart sinks a little :p Agassi is probably his fave, but I do agree he is inoffensive & respectful to the women. He seems to like the Williams a lot.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I think he's also a Nalbo fan.
Every time Nalbo plays he always talks about how he was more experienced on grass than people thought when he made the Wimby final in 2002 by winning the junior doubles with Coria. :lol:

But my vote goes to either Fed or Tiger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts