Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought it would be interesting to see who people are supporting at Wimbledon this year on the forum.

To be honest, I would love to see Federer win the whole thing again, one more slam for the maestro.

I also want Tsonga to do well, he's been sliding a little, so it would be great if he gets far. If Fed cannot do it, I would love to see him, Berdych or Ferrer take the crown, as I feel they deserve a slam at this stage.

Nadal already won the French, so he doesn't need to win this. Murray won last year, and I can see Djokovic winning loads more in the future, so it would be great if the others got a chance.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Tsonga, Dimitrov, Federer, Rosol

(Gulbis)

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Nadal Supporters - Support Nadal till he is in - Then switch to Nole.
Nole Supporters - Support Nole till he is in - Then switch to Nadal.
Murray Supporters - Support Andy all the way and dont switch even when he is out

Federer Supporters -
Only ever support whoever plays Nadal next. Doesnt matter who he is ! :)
In other querters they will support the player who has a better chance against Rafa. Even when they are playing against Federer. :) :)
And what takes the biscuit is that they will actually pray for Federer to lose if next up is Nadal. LOL :):):)

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Murray Supporters - Support Andy all the way and dont switch even when he is out

Federer Supporters -
In other querters they will support the player who has a better chance against Rafa. Even when they are playing against Federer. :) :)
And what takes the biscuit is that they will actually pray for Federer to lose if next up is Nadal. LOL :):):)
You can't talk for all the supporters. Talk for self please. :yawn:

Nadal. But not very likely to win the entire thing.

I want Berdych to win this somehow. Please birdy get one title. Please.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bernard tomic, as every year

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Federer first and foremost.

Then my other favourites, like Youzhny, Wawrinka, Kyrgios and Dimitrov (I've already lost a few but these are still in it).

If none of those can make it I hope for underdogs. Would be fun to see a final between two players a bit further down the rankings.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Haa...dammit.

Federer first then. And the others in my signature, plus Nole, Dimitrov, Tsonga, Kohli and Youzhny.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts

Federer Supporters -
:spit:

The Federer part is spot on though

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Federer firstly. The guys in my sig. If Fed can´t win, out of the big four Djokovic. It´s a pity Gulbis is out I thought he could do better.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts