Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and why?

Djoker - took out Fed:worship:, only deserves to finish it in stle

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Jo-Willy. Because he plays beautiful tennis and it's great to see him do so well after those years of injury and bad luck.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
It's nice to be neutral for a change.

I'll just sit back and hopefully enjoy the tennis with no real emotional stake in the outcome.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Jo- because
1) I like his game...and like that he has matured tactically
2) It would be great for him after having two years of horrible luck with injuries
3) I like that he has worked hard to get himself into shape
4) It would be nice for the surprise finalist to actually win

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Tsonga because I do not like Djokovic, Tsonga does not come across with complete arrogance. Tsonga has a very entertaining game, and I hope he is crowned Australian Open champion although to me, he is completely the underdog.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Tsonga. He's entertaining, talented, unpredictable and exciting to watch. Just what tennis needs right right now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't want to vote in this poll, because I really wouldn't mind either man winning. I'm as much of a Federer fan as a lot of people on this board, but it is sooooo good to see a final without Roger or Rafa.

I would like Novak to win just because I think he deserves a win, his achievements have been startling, his career Lleyton-esque up to date, his passion for the game evident. I think he plays his opponents well and refuses to be intimidated. I would love to see him win his first title alongside his fellow compatriot Ana.

However, I am British, and as such I would also love to see the underdog come through. Tsonga has had a remarkable run, and I couldn't wish him anymore luck. I honestly think he has had to defeat the best to get to the final, and will have to beat the best to win. He has been such a good sport, and has shown such talent and committment to this tournament.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the final and whoever wins will deserve it in my opinion.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'll be rooting for Novak as he's my compatriot, plus I've met him and really think he's an ok boy. He has worked hard for this.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be upset at all if Jo was to win it, cause he displayed courage, diversity and skill and outplayed some tough opponents.

May the best man win. I'll enjoy it either way. :)

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Jo- because
1) I like his game...and like that he has matured tactically
2) It would be great for him after having two years of horrible luck with injuries
3) I like that he has worked hard to get himself into shape
Summed up perfectly. :hatoff:

Tsonga's energy makes you feel better.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

ToJo won and it was absolutely terrible when he did

Petr Korda also won and that was ALMOST as terrible

1 - 20 of 86 Posts