Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Re: "Who are the top 3 sexiest-looking men on the women's Tour?!" Tursunov's blog!

I saw that. :lol:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: "Who are the top 3 sexiest-looking men on the women's Tour?!" Tursunov's blog!

I am glad he's smiling again. After his loss to Chela, Mr. Angry Russian wasn't very appealing.

·
F***ing have it
17,678 Posts

Daniela :hearts:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

If his game were as big as his charisma among MTF users...

·
Registered
23,623 Posts

the correct answer was : mauresmo , henin and schiavone..

joke

tursunov is a funny guy :)

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

Henin doesn't look like a man imo. She's not beautiful or anything but she doesn't really look manly at all.

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts

haha...I loved his answer to the rankings question:

"It's how you play that matters".

·
Registered
23,623 Posts

Henin doesn't look like a man imo. She's not beautiful or anything but she doesn't really look manly at all.
she's seriously lacking breasts ;)

·
F***ing have it
17,678 Posts

You haven't seen her walking, do you ;) ?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

Sharapova and Ivanovic also lack breasts. Are they also men?

·
Registered
3,044 Posts

I have no doubt that Henin is totally straight. However, she does have a somewhat masculine gait and is totally lacking in the breast department.

I don't know where you got the idea that Maria and especially Ana have no breasts - because they do.

:eek:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

that's kind of bias don't you think...to use the most flattering pictures of ana and maria while an unflattering picture of justine. I think she's quite alright.

sorry, I know this is not the WTA forums...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts

Tursunov is hilarious. :lol:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

I have no doubt that Henin is totally straight. However, she does have a somewhat masculine gait and is totally lacking in the breast department.

I don't know where you got the idea that Maria and especially Ana have no breasts - because they do.

:eek:
The Maria pic doesn't really show that she has breasts. If those are breasts then I'm Pamela Anderson. That pic actually shows she has no breasts. The Ana pic is not much better either. Also, who says breasts define the woman?

·
Registered
3,044 Posts

The Maria pic doesn't really show that she has breasts. If those are breasts then I'm Pamela Anderson. That pic actually shows she has no breasts. The Ana pic is not much better either. Also, who says breasts define the woman?
OK, so for breasts: Ana > Maria > Justine

None of them have Pamela Anderson breasts, since those breasts are fake and a tennis player requires a high level of overall-body conditioning and leanness that precludes accumulation of large amounts of breast fat.

Breasts don't define a woman. Justine may be womanly in many ways. However, she doesn't have a beautiful face, nor a comely feminine body, nor does she have a female gait on the tennis court. Perhaps in interviews and in personal interactions she's feminine, but what I see on court is not very attractive.

That said, I think Justine has the best game in the WTA, and it has nothing to do with her ranking. She's the only one who's *tennis* (not the drama, chokes, screaming, double-faulting, etc.) is enjoyable to watch.

·
Registered
771 Posts

That woman was so quick to say Marat Safin. (Anyone else think Marat's overrated in the looks department? *Dodges flying rotten tomatoes*)

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

That woman was so quick to say Marat Safin. (Anyone else think Marat's overrated in the looks department? *Dodges flying rotten tomatoes*)
I will save you. I honestly find Murray more attractive than Safin :tape: .

1 - 20 of 78 Posts