·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Federer

Federer's ego

Federer's second ego

Federer's third ego
You forgot Mirka in there.

I think the new generation will be the worst. We see young kids who can barely vote thinking they are already someone in the tennis world just because they have Nike equipment etc. Talking like they know or can do better.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Fognini, Tomic and Kyrgios. I like Kyrgios and Tomic but there still rather arrogant. I don't know why people think Coric is. Firstly his aim for this year was top 50 not top 15 and secondly the 'When I play bad I play like Murray' statement was taken out of context like I've mentioned before.

Reactions: 92738

·
Registered
12,615 Posts
Every top tennis player is arrogant, it's how they get to where they are. Playing an individual sport to begin with is pretty arrogant.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Arroganterer obviously.
All trolling aside, definitely Tomic and Fognini.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Why because he thinks he can be world number 1, that is not being arrogant he's just stating fact.
I've got more chance of reaching number one than the proud Monaco man.

Prior to his match with Murray at the 2012 US Open, his comments were Federer like.

The way he behaved after the blatant cheating incident against Delpo perfectly summed up his arrogance. Only once his management got involved did he back down and apologise.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I will mention Simon to get a PM from Casp83

I once read a quote about Gilles Simon telling his hitting partner or trainer to buy him some shoes at the last minute before he had to get to the venue for a match, and the guy came back with $200 (not searching for euro sign) tennis shoes, and he arrogantly said: "I don't wear any shoes below $1,000 (again, that was in euros, but I'm not searching for it), sounds pretty arrogant to me. Plus, he had the guy go back and buy the shoes, out of his own pocket. Disgusting being, this Simon.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts