Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For now, it's turkeyrer and turkeyray, but that could change!

What about Djokovic and Nadal? Will they end up as turkeys when it's all said and done or they're just too good?

for me:
turekeyrer 98.9%
turkeyray 83.6%
Nadal 0.3%
Djokovic 0.11%

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
For Turkeyrer it is very difficult to escape his turkeydom ...

For Turkeyray .. I must admit he is overdue to turn the tables .... I expect him to snap his 8 game losing streak ...
But if Novak wins another 3-4 in a row .. he is as cooked as Thanksgiving turkey

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
For Turkeyrer it is very difficult to escape his turkeydom ...

For Turkeyray .. I must admit he is overdue to turn the tables .... I expect him to snap his 8 game losing streak ...
But if Novak wins another 3-4 in a row .. he is as cooked as Thanksgiving turkey
He must win at least a few more matches against Novak, especially if they play as often as they have been recently, but I don't think the H2H will ever even out. Actually, it will probably get even more one sided.

·
Registered
21,950 Posts
He must win at least a few more matches against Novak, especially if they play as often as they have been recently, but I don't think the H2H will ever even out. Actually, it will probably get even more one sided.
As so often said, Murray has only a reasonable chance on grass or fast HC these days. Everywhere else he doesn't have the stamina/skills to defeat Novak, especially in slams.
Without a decent 2nd serve and forehand, without a real good finishing shot... he is just doomed.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Can't imagine anyone leading Novak and Rafa by 10+ matches. :lol: Not even some young new genius.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts