Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And why the fuck isn't Marin Cilic in the top 2? The ATP at is again with their stupid mistakes :stupid:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Re: Who The Fuck Actually Runs The ATP Website?

I can't even open it most of the time :( Used to be my most visited website but now when I try and go on it it just wont load....tried with firefox and IE...and I have no problems with any other websites....really don't know what the problem is but it's really annoying when I want to keep up to date with scores

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

Clowns :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

I don't know, but they need to go back to the old format ASAP, especially with the results. It's always screwy on there now.

·
A happy person
44,905 Posts

:superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

This Cilic is too good, lost even less match than Djokovic. :p

·
Registered
2,040 Posts

And why the fuck isn't Marin Cilic in the top 2? The ATP at is again with their stupid mistakes :stupid:

Tennis fans do like to complain. It's a simple typo, no one is perfect. His record is 44-21. They just forgot the 1.

Reactions: Mateya

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Tennis fans do like to complain. It's a simple typo, no one is perfect. His record is 44-21. They just forgot the 1.
So the Berdych mistake was just a typo too?

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

So the Berdych mistake was just a typo too?
Even if it was 'just a typo' :)silly:), how about just checking one's stuff before uploading it to an official, global website of a (still) important sports association?

It actually makes them look as if they don't give a damn.
Perhaps they don't at all indeed. Way to go, ATP. :bowdown:

·
Banned
5,508 Posts

GOAT material this Cilic....
fuck the atp for slowing down everything, their fucking heads too

·
Registered
14,627 Posts

the ATP website is actually pretty good, easy accessible ranks and current and past results, draws, order of play, schedule of year. i mean it's pretty good you guys are complaining to much. if you think it's bad check out the WTA website or even other sports main webpages

ATP website is good besides a few typo's now and then and sometimes the livescore links mess up but that's to be expected

·
Registered
367 Posts

the ATP website is actually pretty good, easy accessible ranks and current and past results, draws, order of play, schedule of year. i mean it's pretty good you guys are complaining to much. if you think it's bad check out the WTA website or even other sports main webpages

ATP website is good besides a few typo's now and then and sometimes the livescore links mess up but that's to be expected
Agreed, I think the content is brilliant, I just can't get onto it :(

·
Registered
19,389 Posts

Ends the year with a 44-2 mark (1-3 in the finals) :spit:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

It would have been useful to proof read it, but they're under pressure to get the info in and slam it into the database as soon as humanly possible. Understandable, and not the worst of errors this time around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts