Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Murray will. I can't see Gasquet getting past the quarters (if even that) but I think Andy has a chance of getting to the semis, maybe even final.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
R. Nadal

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Bjorkman

·
Registered
596 Posts
I can see Murray and Gasquet going deep in the AO. I would have included Nole but if hes already injured and tired from Hopman cup, well...

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I can see Murray and Gasquet going deep in the AO. I would have included Nole but if hes already injured and tired from Hopman cup, well...

I have a feeling that both Murray and Gasquet will have a better season than Djokovic this time......it's their time to shine now.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Muzza, Nole, Nadal, Berdych, Baghdatis all R4 and beyond at least

Gasquet 1st round.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Why not to discuss chances of only less known young guns, like Gulbis, Del Potro, Korolev and Cilic?

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Remember a few years ago Gasquet got the worst draw , an unseeded T.Haas, in thr first round :lol:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Adler said:
Why not to discuss chances of only less known young guns, like Gulbis, Del Potro, Korolev and Cilic?
I think Gulbic and Cilic can do damage... maybe just too early.

Tsonga and his unbelievable power is the man.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a feeling that both Murray and Gasquet will have a better season than Djokovic this time......it's their time to shine now.
I don't think both of them but one of them may. Is Djokovic injured?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think Gulbic and Cilic can do damage... maybe just too early.

Tsonga and his unbelievable power is the man.
They can do damage just not yet really. I think it's too soon for them to have a deep run at a GS. Maybe 4th round.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Both Murray and Gasquet, and for that matter Djokovic, have been around at least 2 full seasons and are starting to move beyond the "young gun" description

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Probably Djoke. :eek:

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
They can do damage just not yet really. I think it's too soon for them to have a deep run at a GS. Maybe 4th round.
It all depends on a draw. For example, with draw like Klein, Ginepri, Ljubicic, Blake 4R is possible

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Both Murray and Gasquet, and for that matter Djokovic, have been around at least 2 full seasons and are starting to move beyond the "young gun" description
that's what I meant

1 - 20 of 37 Posts