Mens Tennis Forums banner

Wimbledon result with the highest "ruins everywhere" potential?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Rafa reaching round #2. It'd be criminal if that happened

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
I do not know about ruins, but Hewitt dispatching Nadal would certainly be the funniest one.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The OP seems obsessed by Federer to the extent that he forgot "Botnic wins" and "Divatrov wins" options.

·
Registered
29,204 Posts
Voted for option 1, although all of them are valid except 2 and 4.

·
Registered
10,860 Posts
I know which outcome will place ITF in utter ruins .... Troicki win :devil:

Especially after last years Cilic win at USO

·
Registered
767 Posts
fognini trolling everybody and winning the all thing

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Wawrinka-Murray fanbase tiff is actually getting interesting after Wawa netted his second Slam..The subterranean tectonic feel to it will only come into full ruins above the surface with above rresult..Imagine Wawrinka fans brandishing that 3>2 :lol:

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Everyone apart from some deluded Fedtards fear the possibility of Murray winning his 3rd title.
Therefore Wawrinka defeating Murray is the obvious option.

No one cares about Nadal or Federer dispatched early or in a hilarious fashion, Rosol/Stakhovsky did what they were destined to, but in 2015 a similar case will cause no havoc. (2015dal defeating Federer confirms again the matchup advantage, even on grass.)

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
I can't wait for the day with Murray tards out in full force moaning :lol:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
The Wawrinka-Murray fanbase tiff is actually getting interesting after Wawa netted his second Slam..The subterranean tectonic feel to it will only come into full ruins above the surface with above rresult..Imagine Wawrinka fans brandishing that 3>2 :lol:
Oh boy, I can imagine the Stan hype train during a American HC swing. CYGS!

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The OP seems obsessed by Federer to the extent that he forgot "Botnic wins" and "Divatrov wins" options.
Both are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things..Imagine how much the issue of "Doping" will beaten to death if say Troicki wins it only 9 months after another offender won one..

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

This is such a silly question. Considering what the British think of Murray's chances, any outcome but a Murray win will lead to a huge s*** storm

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Inb4 some says Murray defeated by Divatrov once again. :devil:

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
#15 obviously, although at the moment it doesn't seem very likely. As a Murray fan, I would have no particular issue with Wawrinka winning, but again highly unlikely - maybe at the US Open. I just don't care at all if Wawrinka surpasses Andy in slams, and I doubt many Murray fans lie awake at night over this.

Raonic winning would probably cause the next greatest implosion, but once again, this won't happen.

All in all, major ruins seem unlikely this year.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts