Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Murray beats Roger is most likely. Roger Federer will have a losing H2H to Djokovic, Nadal and Murray, basically all relevant rivals.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going with Rogie beats Djokovic or Rafa, might even happen at Montreal or Cincinnati for that matter. Rogie owns Djokovic in Cincinnati (2009 F and 2012 F without dropping a set). The dream match is Rogie defeating Rafa at the 2015 USO.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Rogie beats Rafa

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Roger beating Rafa.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,982 Posts
Delusion has seeped into Fedtards' minds again... He's not beating Nadal ever again, you can bet the house on that.

Maybe in an exho, but not in any official match.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Rogie beats Djokovic? Rogie beats Rafa? Mugray beats Rogie? Mugray beats Djokovic?
Since Federer and Mugray beating Novak is not going to happen in the future, and Fed beating Nadal is unlikely for several reasons, the only remaining option is:

Mugray beats Rogie.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Murray beats Roger is most likely. Roger Federer will have a losing H2H to Djokovic, Nadal and Murray, basically all relevant rivals.
That is not helping his GOAT status. :sobbing:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Delusion has seeped into Fedtards' minds again... He's not beating Nadal ever again, you can bet the house on that.

Maybe in an exho, but not in any official match.
Have you seen Nadal play recently?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Would like to see Rogie beats Rafa just to put tombstone over Rafatards hopes. :devil: They are still going on my nerves big time.

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Yes but If Murray gets ahead that 5/9 will change a lot
You dont seem to understand the point. Do you think Murray declined after turning 22? :superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol:

Let me guess just like baby 19 year old Nadal was at his peak, so was Murray right? Fedtard logic...

·
Registered
200 Posts
You dont seem to understand the point. Do you think Murray declined after turning 22? :superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol:

Let me guess just like baby 19 year old Nadal was at his peak, so was Murray right? Fedtard logic...
No but he did have a time where he struggle a bit after his back surgery where Roger got a few easy wins out of that.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts