Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which was the best Fedal match played in Roland Garros??

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know, Roger and Rafa met many times at the French Open. Neither of them though was a true classic, but in spite of that, some were high-quality matches. But which one do you consider the best they played in Paris??

By the way, this is not a thread to bash Roger, I'm a Roger fan myself and some of these losses were heart-breaking! Let's just analyse the matches

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
2008 :drool:

·
Banned
163 Posts
Quality from both- 2006
Nadal best quality- 2008
Federer best quality- 2006

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
All beat downs.. Yawn.

Thats like saying which Roddick-Fed match was the best.. ROFL.. Who cares.. Roddick lost every time. Good matches are those that bring an element of excitement and uncertainty. It was certain who would win every French Open match between Nadal and Fed. nadal was bound to come out the victor

·
Banned
672 Posts
2008 massacre :lol: :worship:

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
All of them are failures when it comes to a tennis spectacle.

2008 is better than most sitcoms for comic relief.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
There is no determining the order of precedence between a louse & a flea.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
All beat downs.. Yawn.

Thats like saying which Roddick-Fed match was the best.. ROFL.. Who cares.. Roddick lost every time.
I thought the Andy-Roger Wimbledon final was pretty good. Although Federer was the heavy favourite, the better player and had history behind him, I would still rank that match higher than any Federer-Nadal FO match or any Djokovic final.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Have to vote for the match that had the best clay performance the world has ever seen

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
federer should have beaten pocahontas at least once.

how can he lose to such an untalented moonballer is beyond any logical explanations

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
federer should have beaten pocahontas at least once.

how can he lose to such an untalented moonballer is beyond any logical explanations
I guess your God isn't as talented as you think to have lost to a mug moonballer 4 times in RG finals :superlol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts