• Del Potro beats Federer then bends over for Nadal

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Dimitrov wins without facing a top player

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Schwartzman plays at 500% against Nadal and tires him out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyrgios makes it to the final, then tanks

• Zverev wins the title, showing everyone his abs and screaming "this is my f&$*ing court"

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Nishikori has Nadal on the ropes, then retires injured

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Federer loses to Kokkinakis

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Rafa going out on a controversial time violation call on BP or something like that.

But seriously, I think it will be somebody like Kanderson beating Federer in the semis in a 5th set TB only to get destroyed by Rafa/Novak winning less that 6 games in the final.

·
justice for all
13,103 Posts
Rafa going out on a controversial time violation call on BP or something like that.

But seriously, I think it will be somebody like Kanderson beating Federer in the semis in a 5th set TB only to get destroyed by Rafa/Novak winning less that 6 games in the final.
That would never happen. Rafa has a special treatment by USO organisers.

·
6,246 Posts
The sudden reappearance of Stanimal, beating Nole would be an absolute travesty.
However, him beating Fed on hard courts would be up there too, seeing he has never done it.

·
10,271 Posts
Djokovic winning without playing any real competition to the final and then playing a tired Kevin Anderson.

The Boss thread alone would break the forum.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Rafa winning the title, as always.

Rafa is the most hated player here as a consequence of Federer being the most loved player here. Thank you Fedtards.
Or perhaps it could be down to most of his 'fans' on here being insufferable, arrogant, self-righteous and always thinking everybody simply HAS to hear what they have to say (not you by the way you seem pretty fair).

I could sum it up in 1 word but I'd likely be reported, all I'll say is every human being has one, the Nadaltards I'm referring to (obvious for anyone who isn't one of them) on the other hand are one.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Anything involving a Nadal win. Even if he beat Nole, Del Potro, Peak Kygrios, Peak Zverev and a GOATING Federer and played with a wooden racquet he would still be adjudged to have had insane luck.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts