Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wait, hold your horses..im not so sure about NID On any of those

Votes: 2 25.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Djokovic winning WTF 2015, or AO2016.. What is more NID?!

I might go for AO 2016; he might be to tired come WTF like his 2011 season.. if he wins USO-2+ Masters..

AO 2016 Djokovic win 88%, WTF 85%.

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
I doubt either are NID, but Djokovic has the best chance to win WTF'15 considering the Bernard Slam of 2016 is a lock (talking about majors not vodka).

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt either are NID, but Djokovic has the best chance to win WTF'15 considering the Bernard Slam of 2016 is a lock (talking about majors not vodka).
someday i´ll get on high mushrooms aswell, and then finally we can connect in a conversation.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
It is the exact opposite of nid. No Serbian father has ever won wtf and AO back to back.
The WTF is nothing. It's an end of year novelty tournament.

Novak needs SLAMS and nothing else. To aid his final placing ALLTIME. He needs to get as close to Federer as possible. If he stayed on 9 slams but won 10 WTFS. And I said he is arguably the greatest player of ALLTIME. Apart from every fed and Rafa fan thinking no way. Federers tards would be laughing for months.

BUT if by the end of his career he has 15--16 slams and 35 MASTERS. The arguments for REAL. And people have to take it seriously as he is too close for comfort. So forget the WTFs. SLams make or break Novaks aspirations for GOAT status, nothing else.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Neither.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Djokovic winning WTF 2015, or AO2016.. What is more NID?!

I might go for AO 2016; he might be to tired come WTF like his 2011 season.. if he wins USO-2+ Masters..

AO 2016 Djokovic win 88%, WTF 85%.
What an idiot. You cannot be serious.

Djokovic to win AO 2016 on Betfair: 2.05 (~48%)

If you actually think it is 88% you can go out and make a fortune. But u're just an internet troll.

Similar for WTF.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
They are all NID in this weak era with no competition. If only the competition had some quality and depth like in 2004-2007, then tournament outcomes wouldn't be so NID anymore :sad:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What an idiot. You cannot be serious.

Djokovic to win AO 2016 on Betfair: 2.05 (~48%)

If you actually think it is 88% you can go out and make a fortune. But u're just an internet troll.

Similar for WTF.
I was called an idiot when i predicted Paris-WTF-AO-Miami-IW-MC-Rome-W, in the prediction thread..
8 wins of 9 big tournaments, Thats a 88.8% chance on his current to streak, to win.. lol funny how i nailed the number without even thinking about it.

inb4 "Well if someone wins 1/1 GS, his 100% to win next one? "-MTF smartasses

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I was called an idiot when i predicted Paris-WTF-AO-Miami-IW-MC-Rome-W, in the prediction thread..
8 wins of 9 big tournaments, Thats a 88.8% chance on his current to streak, to win.. lol funny how i nailed the number without even thinking about it.

inb4 "Well if someone wins 1/1 GS, his 100% to win next one? "-MTF smartasses
Why don't you go bet on Djokovic to win every tournament then? You can get some really good prices if you're that confident

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why don't you go bet on Djokovic to win every tournament then? You can get some really good prices if you're that confident
Money come n go, Pride and Glory stay for ever.. i felt like a billionaire after the Wimbledon win..

#SoGood2BeNovakFan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts