Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that GWH is often mistaken for Wayne Arthurs, and Bolar is a dead set ringer of Marat, but what about the rest of you?

:)

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
I dont look like anyone on the tour... well at least I dont think I do...

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
its.like.that said:
I know that GWH is often mistaken for Wayne Arthurs, and Bolar is a dead set ringer of Marat, but what about the rest of you?

:)
Actually, some say I resemble Lleyton Hewitt. Particularly with shaved heads. This was 1 or 2 years ago. I must say, they're right. Some expressions I do look like Lleyton. Not sure if I do anymore.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bolar Bolabi said:
Actually, some say I resemble Lleyton Hewitt. Particularly with shaved heads. This was 1 or 2 years ago. I must say, they're right. Some expressions I do look like Lleyton. Not sure if I do anymore.
:p

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Daniela Hantuchova.

She's got 3 inches and 25 pounds on me so I'm not as tall or weigh as much...but the hair/eye color and general facial features are there although I think she's much cuter (high cheek bones and Barbie-doll nose).

Wish I had her game. *sigh*

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
I think when I'm older and my hair starts to do the salt-and-pepper thing, I'll probably look the most like Davide Sanguinette.

·
F***ing have it
17,787 Posts
Hewitt .. below waist :angel:
Gambill .. above waist ;)

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Angle Queen said:
Daniela Hantuchova.

She's got 3 inches and 25 pounds on me so I'm not as tall or weigh as much...but the hair/eye color and general facial features are there although I think she's much cuter (high cheek bones and Barbie-doll nose).

Wish I had her game. *sigh*
You are aware oft he fact that you will probably get many marriage proposals from now on, right?

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Carito_90 said:
You are aware oft he fact that you will probably get many marriage proposals from now on, right?
I'm blushing :eek:

:angel: I am already married. (and thought I was clear in stating that she was much cuter than me :) )

·
F***ing have it
17,787 Posts
buddyholly said:
Sort of like if Stepanek and Myskina had a baby.
:eek: your teeth :sad:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,861 Posts
AQ- you are beautiful btw :)

Me?- no one lucky for them

AG- nadal hair huh? :) And you like older women? :cool:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I think maybe Karol Beck or Victor Hanescu :)

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
People say I look like Patty Schnyder.
Even on the forum in the picture thread someone told me :lol: , but I really don't see it? :confused:

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Plenty of people told me i look a bit like Sharapova :eek: i dont think that at all...anyway i thing i got a bit only from Lena D..the nose and the shape of the face ;) but i am not even a quarter as beautiful as she is and i'd kill for that ass :devil:

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Sandra said:
Plenty of people told me i look a bit like Sharapova :eek: i dont think that at all...anyway i thing i got a bit only from Lena D..the nose and the shape of the face ;) but i am not even a quarter as beautiful as she is and i'd kill for that ass :devil:
Maybe I'm thinking of someone else on MTF, but I thought you looked a lot like Steffi. But if people are saying you look like Dementieva, I must be thinking of someone else. :p

1 - 20 of 55 Posts