Mens Tennis Forums banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Nikki♥;6590778 said:
The one Argie that I kissed wasn't a good kisser either. After a few seconds I already had his tongue in my mouth. :eek:
I'm sorry Nikki but after this statement I would assume you're the one who isn't a good kisser....wtf...no tongue? That's like kissing grandma before going to bed....:p

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
I'm sorry Nikki but after this statement I would assume you're the one who isn't a good kisser....wtf...no tongue? That's like kissing grandma before going to bed....:p
:lol:

agreed. Kiss must be very wet :aplot:
I don't know if I'm a good kisser or not. It is hard for me to kiss myself. ;) The people that I have kissed so far say that I am quite a good kisser so I think I should believe them.

Actually I don't mind wet kisses but if the first kiss turns out to be a French kiss without prior warning then it is a real turn-off for me. :eek:

·
Registered
97,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
There is a difference between wet kisses and passionate kisses, dammit wet kisses make me puke.

I also have never kissed myself, but heard compliments from the others.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.