Mens Tennis Forums banner

Day or Night?

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Depends what you mean by 'like more'. Day sessions have more matches, but if I were to choose a single match to be day or night I would choose night. :shrug:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I meant this.

Do you think that GS finals should be night matches? (Like AO)
USO and AO should definitely be night matches. At RG it's impossible, and only way at Wimbledon would be to have the roof closed :p

·
Registered
239 Posts
I prefer going to Day sessions because usually there are way more matches scheduled then. Unless you are talking latter rounds when there is always just 1 match per session scheduled... Then I prefer night matches. Especially US Open... so much more excitement in the air. Also, I was in attendance at the match voted Best-Tennis-Match-of-2013 - Montreal SF Nadal vs. Djokovic... and it was at night! Electrifying atmosphere!:yippee:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
night sessions are more fun, and they often pick the more competitive matches. Say at the AO you might see Hewitt v. Dimitrov of something get a night session over Federer v. Kamke. Hewitt/Dimitrov will probably be more competitive and thus more fun.

But day matches have more matches, if you get a bulldozer of a night match its very very boring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts