Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which final(s) would you rather see?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time again, the semifinals of a big tournament - the Rome Masters.

So which final(s) would you most like to see?

#1 Novak vs. #2 Roger

#1 Novak vs. #8 Stan

#2 Roger vs. #7 Ferrer

#7 David vs. #8 Stan

Multi-choice public poll has been added...

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
I'd gladly be keen to give up on entertainment and have Fed or Stan winning Rome against Ferru.
Maybe Wawrinka has a more realistic shot against Nole than Federer if the final is played late afternoon and this humid cloudy temperature persists.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
For entertainment point of view Federer vs Djokovic but I always want Fed to win, I'll not mind Ferrer in Final.

·
Registered
22,062 Posts
Federer/Ferrer, because I like both of them. and I really want Fed to win tournament. If he does, only MC is left..

Entertainment point of view, Fed/Djokovic is probably the most exciting one, but I'm looking for a Fed win more than entertainment. That will help if Ferrer is in the final instead.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
If Federer makes the final, I'll watch. I hope Roger wins, because this is one of two tournaments he hasn't yet won.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Don't care as long as No1e wins it. Could be both No1e - Fed or No1e - Stan

·
Registered
14,476 Posts
Novak vs. Stan of course.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Stan vs Ferru! With Wawa taking it.
Although I'd be happy with any result that desn't involve the billionth m1000 title for Djokovic :p

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Federer - Djokovic.

At the moment h2h is equal without insignificant Dubai matches.
And Novak would be ahead if Fed didn't chicken out in WTF. That is why H2H is meaningless. A player can always choose to bail in order to preserve H2H. Both Fed and especially Nadal are quite prone to doing that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts