Mens Tennis Forums banner

The RG 2015 result that would mean the death of MTF

• Nadal defeats Djokovic in straights and wins the title

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Djokovic loses in the first round

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Federer def. Nadal after saving match points to Ferrer. Wins RG.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Djokovic withdraws from RG with wrist injury

• Monfils beats Djokovic for the first time in RG final

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Raonic wins RG using solely his serve

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Nadal loses in the first round

• Federer loses in the first round

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Djokovic roasts Nadal and loses to Fed in final

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Federer beats Nadal and still loses RG

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Random mug outside of Top 10 flukes RG

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Federer, Nadal, Djokovic lose before quarterfinals

Votes: 3 4.3%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What would be the most deathly thing that could happen this coming French Open to MTF? Mine would be Federer saving match points to Ferrer and drawing Nadal in the semifinals. Him appearing as JesusFed, defeating him in straights and defeating Djokovic in the final. Then MTF would be in ruins.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I said this in the other thread, there are plenty of results that would leave this place in ruins.

But in terms of what would unleash the most chaos and tard-warring, I think it would be Djokovic beating Nadal in the SF and then losing in the final to Federer, who played nothing but qualifiers up to R4 and had Ferrer/Raonic as a QF/SF. That would leave everyone in ruins - Rafatards would be extremely bitter, Noletards would be pissed off, era tards would have a field day, and Fedtards would be insufferable for the next year.

It might cause an explosion.

Reactions: Secondeuce

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Where is option Djokovic wins CYGS in 2015 AND 2016.

All options are negative for Novak and I don't think this is by accident. The OP is Novak hater and it shows.

So the real answer is what I just said. Novak winning CYGS in 2015. Fedal fangirls would be in ruins. Their whining and moaning would reach epic proportion. It would be quite a beautiful site.

·
Banned
1,385 Posts
I said this in the other thread, there are plenty of results that would leave this place in ruins.

But in terms of what would unleash the most chaos and tard-warring, I think it would be Djokovic beating Nadal in the SF and then losing in the final to Federer, who played nothing but qualifiers up to R4 and had Ferrer/Raonic as a QF/SF. That would leave everyone in ruins - Rafatards would be extremely bitter, Noletards would be pissed off, era tards would have a field day, and Fedtards would be insufferable for the next year.

That'd be hilarious to me. Djokovic going ape, shirt ripping, etc. after SF, then JesusFed just tearing him to shreds in the final.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts

that would be a sight. as much as I actually would for entertainment sake enjoy that situation, Federer no longer has the endurance

·
Registered
4,660 Posts

·
Registered
17,606 Posts
That'd be hilarious to me. Djokovic going ape, shirt ripping, etc. after SF, then JesusFed just tearing him to shreds in the final.
I almost want Novak to win RG just to see what kind of melt down you would have (because you obviously hate Djokovic more than you love Nadal).

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Nadal winning Wimbledon again.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Op forgot 1 option. Repeat of Sf and F just like 2011.

Federer taking out a strong Djokovic while Nadal took care of Ferrer. Then Nadal beat Federer.

This forum would go insane. Nadal fan base would go nuts with #15.
Djokovic fan base would go all out against Federer and his fanbase. And some might even try take some jabs at Nadal.
Federer fanbase would be happy for another French Open Final, but not against Nadal.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Where is option Djokovic wins CYGS in 2015 AND 2016.

All options are negative for Novak and I don't think this is by accident. The OP is Novak hater and it shows.

So the real answer is what I just said. Novak winning CYGS in 2015. Fedal fangirls would be in ruins. Their whining and moaning would reach epic proportion. It would be quite a beautiful site.
You aren't a troll. Youre something more... Pathetic. Over-defensive to such an extreme. The sooner you're banned the better.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,537 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts