Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which QF do you want to watch the most?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Nishikori vs Tsonga by a huge margin. The other 3 look distinctly unappealing...

·
Registered
59,363 Posts
All but Nishikori-Tsonga which I really doubt will be close on such a slow court, try as the crowd might.

But I have to say Djokdal.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
All but Nishikori-Tsonga which I really doubt will be close on such a slow court, try as the crowd might.

But I have to say Djokdal.
But 3 sets of Nishikori vs Tsonga is still far better to watch than Nadal, Djokovic, Murray and Ferrer trying to push each other into submission for 6 hours. Federer vs Wawrinka being anything other than an easy Federer win would mean Federer playing very badly ie the level of the match being low.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Mudrray vs Ferrer indubitably

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
the Murray - Ferrer spectacle by far..

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Looking forward to them all for different reasons.

- Djokodal because it should be the final.

- Tsongkori because I think it's a nice match-up. Tsonga is playing well but I'd favour Kei on clay.

- Wawerer because two excellent shotmakers

- Murrer because Ferrer is playing well and we can get to see Clayray.

If I was pushed though, the first one.

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
But 3 sets of Nishikori vs Tsonga is still far better to watch than Nadal, Djokovic, Murray and Ferrer trying to push each other into submission for 6 hours. Federer vs Wawrinka being anything other than an easy Federer win would mean Federer playing very badly ie the level of the match being low.
:drool:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Looking forward to them all for different reasons.

- Djokodal because it should be the final.

- Tsongkori because I think it's a nice match-up. Tsonga is playing well but I'd favour Kei on clay.

- Wawerer because two excellent shotmakers

- Murrer because Ferrer is playing well and we can get to see Clayray.

If I was pushed though, the first one.
Summed up my thoughts exactly. It's a tasty QF lineup - all four of them have the potential to be classics.

Even though Djokodal is pairing we've seen the most frequently in the past (and by quite some margin), the fact that they are meeting in the QF changes the dynamic of the match. I'll be watching it for sure.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sorry, don't have time to answer this question, too busy as part of the stampede to exchange my 8 Tuesday tickets + 500 Euros for 1 Wednesday ticket :bolt:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts