• Djokovic

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd say over the years was Federer, but Djokovic is the one who are getting the toughest draws these days. Also, the highest seeded players in his section aren't usually upsetted.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Djokovic. Almost always have to beat at least one or most times two of the big four to win his slams or masters.

Closed Thread.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Federer, he had to play 12 GS finals in which he didn't face Philippoussis, Roddick, Injured Hewitt, 35 year old back injected coming off three consecutive five set matches Agassi, Safin coming off three five set matches, Baghdatis, Baby Grassdal or Gonzalez.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I don't know if I'm more disappointed that this is a two-man discussion or because someone beat me to a Ryan Harrison mention anyway.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Federer, he had to play 12 GS finals in which he didn't face Philippoussis, Roddick, Injured Hewitt, 35 year old back injected coming off three consecutive five set matches Agassi, Safin coming off three five set matches, Baghdatis, Baby Grassdal or Gonzalez.
Don't forget Mugray gifting Fraud 3 slams and Crocodilovic choking like crazy in 2007 USO final. Fraud is the unluckiest player of all time. Draws from hell, mono, back, ankle, nose, bad hair days, man purse being the wrong color etc.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess some posters didn't understood the question, just like in the other thread.

Which: Federer or Djokovic.

I'm not saying those players are the only ones who get tough draws, just asking which one of the pair is the unluckiest with the draws. :shrug:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

/thread

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
They definitely both get tough draws, but I would say Novak at the moment for sure.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Yeah both have history of pretty tough draws and interesting thing is both handled different playing styles very well throughout their primes unlike players like Nadal/Murray who got flat outplayed in GS/Masters earlier when they got hard opponent. Their consistency steaks over GS, Different surfaces, 4-5 years in their primes were/are truly astonishing feat in Tennis and shows their abilities to handle different playing styles irrespective of surfaces.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts