Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Brown

Votes: 44 29.1%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rosol, Darcis, Kyrgios or Brown? Which performance did you like the best?

·
Registered
10,887 Posts
Rosol, of course. Insane level of tennis, and Nadal was playing far better in 2012 than he did today. Plus constant serve and volley bores me to death.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
The Rosolization was immense, espcially that last set....but I am a "what have you done for me lately" type of guy....and I love Dustin's swagger.....so Dooostin Bran mon!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Brown had him running all over the court with his brilliant net play as well as all round game.

Easily beats Rosol's servebotting and ball bashing.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Rosol because it was totally unexpected. Kyrgios is a close second, because it's always nice to see young guys really achieving something, after waiting for Dimitrov et al for five years.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Only Rosol really because that was when Nadal was actually still a pretty good player and Lukas played amazing. By next year, I think Andujar will even be able to beat him.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Rosol still way ahead. Dull was actually playing very well in that match. Kyrgios came after that because Dull had decent serve and great forehand then.

·
Registered
84 Posts
if every set was like the first one I would've picked brown. But I'm going with rosol. the original and the best.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Rosol, for being the first and for playing the highest level out of these guys, by quite a massive margin. It was the most legendary result since Soderling roasted Nadal at RG. Darcis was the funniest because it was in straights. Kyrgios and Brown were great in their own ways but not quite as good as the first two.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Rosol, because it was the first one. Darcis was by far the most embarrassing. The last two haven't been that surprising tbh, Dal just sucks nowadays on green clay.

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
Darcis for first GS Round 1 loss :lol: :yeah:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Gotta be Rosol, just for the quality of play from both players. Brown a close second though, that match ranks among my favorites of this year so far.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Rosol hands down. That was an epic roast.

Since then, Nadal has declined more and more. This season he's suffered so many bad losses I expected Brown to win

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Brown by far, he beat him with craftiness and guile, other guys just overpowered him (well, maybe not Darcis, can't remember that match much to be honest).

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
The idolisation of Nadal losses is just beyond me. I don't see threads from Rafa or Djokertards about Federer's losses at RG the last few years, in fact they're barely mentioned. What gives?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts