• Anti-other player (specify)

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Re-creating my previous thread, with multi-options poll and no nicknames.

I know many people here cheer against some players. So, the idea is to determine the biggest "anti" alliance of the MTF.

The options are the 7 players I believe are the most hated on MTF and an "other (specify)" option.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Anti-tard

·
Registered
396 Posts
anti-nadal

·
Registered
57,600 Posts
Anyway, anti-Nadal. Illegal coaching, fake MTOs, strategic bathroom breaks, time wasting, and talking always about what is best for tennis (meaning him). If Nishikori ever gets big, I'll add him for most of the same reasons.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Anti-MTF option still not in after the remake, how pitiful. My second choice of anti-bullying is also nowhere to be seen.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Anti Nadal because I like and value tennis and fair play.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm an independent. But I can go by "Anti-Dull" anytime. But if I think about it honestly, that serve-bot from Canada is even worse, I can't respect a tall serve-bot. It's like a woman respecting a guy with a big penis, they should respect guys with smaller penises because just like in tennis, if it's small they need more talent and work harder to get the job done. Life is unfair, so is tennis. I can't like either of them.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I'm an independent. But I can go by "Anti-Dull" anytime. But if I think about it honestly, that serve-bot from Canada is even worse, I can't respect a tall serve-bot. It's like a woman respecting a guy with a big penis, they should respect guys with smaller penises because just like in tennis, if it's small they need more talent and work harder to get the job done. Life is unfair, so is tennis. I can't like either of them.
Weird post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts