Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will have the best career?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
49,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys are all 23 and under.

Nishikori- Great results after USO last year and AO this year, bit small frame, but huge talent. If he stays healthy...
Dolgopolov- Wild game, crazy talent, headcase.
Cilic- Long, rangy, good strokes, but not enough power especially on serve in order to challenge the big guys.
Raonic- Biggest serve this side of Vancouver, rest of game needs work, especially quick direction changes.
Tomic- Hyped to the max, very talented, smart game, his only weakness may be himself and his own hype.
Dimitrov- A bit of a mug, but also very talented.
D. Young- Late bloomer, but is poised for a good 2012.
R. Harrison- Up and comer, great all around game, just needs to control it all and mature mentally.
Berankis- Fell a bit last year, but has top 50 talent.
Delbonis- Should have broken through by now, but should in the next year.

All have talent.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Stebe deserves being mentioned

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Easy answer, really. NardDog!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Tomic. Unfortunately.
The guy has the head. What many youngsters with more talent lack

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Tomic. Unfortunately.
The guy has the head. What many youngsters with more talent lack
Exactly this. Tomic's boyish good looks will set him apart from the rest.

Ajde

Reactions: Mystique

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Head says Tomic,Heart says Raonic.. Maybe Harrison and Nishikori too.. Will stick with Raonic.
I also second this, and Raonic got my vote in the poll. I think that he's exactly where he needs to be mentally, and he will only get stronger over time.

·
A happy person
44,904 Posts
Nishikori.. He is a great talent and he has the best attitude from the list. I fear only because of injuries.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Well I was worried at the end of last year whether Tomic will ever rise up to the challenge and show the commitment needed to reach the top. But after seeing him this January and both his physical training and consistency he has developed, he is just starting to get into his own and the rise will be pretty sudden. Now the only test is whether he can meet the expectations and not have any mental meltdowns.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Delbonis, arr I don´t know ... if he´s on poll, Cedrik Marcel Stebe or even Martin Klizan should have been there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts