Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Djokovic

Votes: 11 8.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Nadal by a landslide. This is a guy who was supposed to have a career similar to Courier and Vilas. But he goes and wins 10 more slams than expected. You cannot be serious!

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Take your pick :)

Discussion always has to be about the top 4, doesn't it? zzzzzz

...and you just know there is more chance of peace in Syria than ever getting any objective views from anybody here on these guys.

We've got fan-boys that jump on whoever was winning when they first tuned into tennis, young teenage girls with crushes for Rafa, middle aged gay-guys with the hots for Novak and finally just passionate Scotsmen happy to just have someone good at a sport.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Nadal >> Djokovic >> Federer > Murray
(that's because Fed is simply an achiever, Murray is an underachiever and Djoko and Nadal are both massive overachievers)

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Nadal, then Federer and Murray are close, Djokovic the underachiever of the 4.
Genuine impartial fan here calling it as it is.

Djokovic not having a french open is the biggest underachievement of this decade thus far.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Djokovic easily, though the Plexicushion helped. Fed underachieved given the weak era 2003-2007

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Why does it have to be BIG 4 and not top 5/top 10. Why just compare 4 players when you can compare 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, or even all of them.
That being said, Nadal, then Federer, then Murray, then Djokovic.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Nadal, Fed, Djokovic are overachievers in that order- Murray is an underachiever

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Nadal overachiever... :haha:

You gotta be joking. MTF at its best.

Federer and Murphy are overachieving big time.
Murray (who I don't like) in all honesty, underachieved given his poor mentality in matches. Only recently has he reached his potential. I hate him, but even I see that. Federer, on the other hand, has overachieved, but he has won more slams on all surfaces than Rafa. Rafa's highest grand slam count (with the exception of the French) is 2. Roger's, with the exception of Wimbledon, is 5. Give Rafa an actual rival who can play on clay, and let's see how many slams he would actually win.

That being said, he still is a great player, no denying it, but I can't help wondering how many slams he would had he actually had a rival on clay.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts