Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which of the "Big 4" players is most likely to read MTF?

• Rafa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Novak

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Andy

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • None - they are way to busy to read this stuff

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • All - they are way too self-important to miss anything about them

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As lots is written about the big names in this forum, which one of the "Big 4" do you think is most likely to read posts in MTF??

·
23,064 Posts
Maybe Murray? He plays video games, and seems to be a techie. I think he could hypothetically visit here from time to time IMO. Maybe Federer next (he seems to want to go with what is in like with selfies).

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Murray, probably most likely too be a troll here, Nadal would cry, Djokovic a butthurt hater, Federer doesn;t know what a forum is (too out of touch)

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Nobody of them, but i can imagine Nadal or Nole ask some of their guys - friends team members someone about tennis forums and so on what people think about them, but they personally would never read this i mean those guys have no off time, and if they have some free time the wouldn´t spend it reading MTF

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Nobody of them, but i can imagine Nadal or Nole ask some of their guys - friends team members someone about tennis forums and so on what people think about them, but they personally would never read this i mean those guys have no off time, and if they have some free time the wouldn´t spend it reading MTF
I'm sure they have enough time off to glance at MTF if they want to, it's not that time-consuming.

But I guess the answer is Murray or Djokovic.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Andy for sure.

He's much more down to Earth as i see these guys and he'd defo check stuff here and there, despite the fact that they all mostly check what the haters say about them on twitter i guess.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Djokovic. He's the most self-obsessed, and tech savvy enough to find the place if he tried. Federer is the next most interested in his public image, but he'll leave it all to his PR people. Rafa and Andy are the least self-obsessed, and Rafa would rather hang out on a boat. Andy likes his computer, but he's far more interested in his fantasy football league, and cute pictures of baby animals. If he did come on here, he'll be in the "Allez la Monf" thread in the player forum, or filling the 'players and their pets' thread with pictures of his dogs. He'd find the stupidity in the general threads unbearable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts