Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which MTF poster hast the biggest obsession with Cilic?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Deathless Mortal, since he is a nationalistic Croatiatard who deletes every post that doesn't praise Cilic and gives infraction to that poster.

Reactions: Fastgrass

·
External factor expert
4,170 Posts
Deathless Mortal, since he is a nationalistic Croatiatard who deletes every post that doesn't praise Cilic and gives infraction to that poster.
I don't agree with this because I have assaulted Cilic on all possible levels and have not been bugged by Death Mortal.
Death Mortal is not someone who can be easily influenced and that is why he truly deserves the position as Admin. I have also poked alot of Croatian posters here, no infraction recieved because the Mods know there was no harm intended. I believe the current Mods are doing a great job.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
What a random thread

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I don't agree with this because I have assaulted Cilic on all possible levels and have not been bugged by Death Mortal.
Death Mortal is not someone who can be easily influenced and that is why he truly deserves the position as Admin. I have also poked alot of Croatian posters here, no infraction recieved because the Mods know there was no harm intended. I believe the current Mods are doing a great job.
You are a big fan of Cilic.
/thread

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
easy...

doping allegations infractions when I said something against Mugrin, who's proven guilty....good days :lol:
same infraction from him here. It is a proven fact, not allegation...this says how sad the forum is. Mods use their power for their own interest.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
When'd OP edit the poll and let us vote for Deathless Mortal?
I think he'd win the poll easily.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Deathless Mortal easily.

Reactions: MarkChan

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
samano no contest

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
He still has meltdowns over that match :lol:

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
easy...

doping allegations infractions when I said something against Mugrin, who's proven guilty....good days :lol:
Deathless Mortal easily.
+1

at least you just received an infractions for it. you didn't become subject of his obsession. our affair started because he couldn't have stood that somebody doesn't like Cilic. it can't get worse that this

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
and you wouldn't if your fave lost last chance for a slam title because the lightening was hitting the same place for 3 sets ? easily the biggest fluke of open era, ffs the guy has never been in a masters 1000 SF
:hug: Have some love, you'll get a stroke

·
Registered
28,794 Posts
Deathless Mortal and Samanosuke. Funny because one loves the player in question while the other one hates him.

Cilic's US Open crown still baffles me. Yes he deserves it because he played on a crazy level from the QF onwards. But I can't see him doing anything like that ever again. Not even in a Masters.

·
Registered
27,190 Posts
tennizen obviously.

·
Your visions will happen
47,294 Posts
samanosuke easily, even more than DM

1 - 20 of 27 Posts