Votes: 10 14.9%
  • There shouldn't be a grass masters

Votes: 8 11.9%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone knows there should be an extra week or two in the grass season, and either Halle or Queens should be a masters tournament. But which other masters should be sacrificed? To me it should be either Miami or Monte Carlo. And what should the grass season then look like?

·
Registered
21,371 Posts
Both, then add two grass masters :yeah:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
One of the North American hard court events. Indian Wells is too good and I think Montreal/Toronto and Cincinnati deserve to keep their place so it would be Miami.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Money Carlo.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Madrid will be my first choice to change to grass, but Spain has too much red clay tradition.
Monte Carlo is second choice, beautiful sight, either change to grass or downgrade have Queens/Halle be the 9th Masters.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Miami or Monte Carlo/Madrid

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Madrids crowds tend to be rubbish without Nadal playing. When he retires it will be a ghost town. Also I hate the exhausting Madrid-Rome combo, much like the Indian Wells-Miami combo except a Grand Slam is right round the corner. So I'd downgrade Madrid if we didn't add a 10th Masters to the score. It would also makes sense, remove Madrid, bring Rome and Roland Garros forward a week, push Wimbledon back another week, extend Grass season and fit in a Masters 2 weeks before Wimbledon with a ATP 250 the week before. OUSH!

Why so much hate for Miami anyway?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts