Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think that we have a wish list thread around here somewhere, or that we've discussed this. But I don't htink we've actually listed it.

If we have, I'll delete this ;)

I'm speaking strictly Ferrero matches.

I have the following:

Davis Cup Finals, vs Hewitt. (complete)

Rome Finals, vs Guga - I HAVE this somewhere, god knows where I put the tape :sad: It can't have gone that far... Just the last two and a half sets.

Hamburg vs Lapentti - on the same, misteriously missing tape :sad:

French Open Semi Finals, vs Guga - last set or so.

French Open quarter finals, vs Hewitt - maybe about 3 points :p

I used to have have the hamburg finals as well, but I got pissed and recorded over it;)

Monte Carlo Finals, vs Moya (complete including entire trophy presentation, the playing of the anthem, the whole shebang).

French Open Semi Finals, vs Marat - I'm missing the last half set, because I set the tape wrong. But I have most of it at least. Enough to see some butt kicking ;)

French Open Finals, vs Costa - my freind taped this for me, and somehow stopped recording before the ending. I had her tape for me so that I wouldn't mess it up (I taped too, just in case, and also messed it up). But, it is better I didn't see Costa's winning moment, and I am sure that the only use that tape is ever going to have, is a place for next years final *crosses finger*

Cincinatti Semi Finals, vs Moya - complete.

Madrid, vs Agassi - blech. Another one that we'll tape over ;)

Matches that I'm in the process of acquiring *crosses fingers* :

Toronto 2002, vs Enqvist - I was there, all three hours :D

French Open quarter final, vs Agassi - would you believe that they didn't televise it here :sad:

hmmm some other ones that I'm forgetting *will refresh her memory later*

Matches that I WILL be in the process of aquiring eventually:

French Open 2000, vs Guga - a MUST, second only to the Davis Cup finals for me. I'll likely have to wait untill the summer to be able to afford it.

Davis Cup 2000 Finals - I want all of it, even if Rafter did have to retire.

French Open 2000, vs Corretja - It was a lopsided scoreline, but I'd die to see it anyhow!

Barcelona 2001 Finals - where Ferrero beat moya 7-5 in the fifth.

*others I will add later*

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
I dont really tape because I know that someone in my family will tape over it.And I dont have the time to watch it.We have to share the TV.pffft :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Whoa, too many to mention! Plus I don't remember them all :eek:

I have:
2000--Davis Cup final vs Hewitt
2001--Roland Garros vs Guga, last set (I thought it would be broadcast on USA after the Sebby/Corretja match but it was being run at the same time on NBC! :eek: )
2001--TMS Montreal vs Pat (I think, I'm not sure)
2002--Roland Garros 4th rd vs Gaston Gaudio (only parts of it), QF vs Agassi, SF vs Safin, F vs Costa
2002--Wimbledon vs Morrison (only part of it)
2002--TMS Cincinnati 2RD vs Blake (tiebreaks & last set), 3RD vs Dent (only tiebreaks :rolleyes: ), QF vs Arthurs (WONDERFUL match), SF vs Moya
2002--US Open 1RD vs Arthurs, the tiebreaks
2002--TMS Madrid 2RD vs Jarkko Nieminen (can't wait to watch this one!!), QF vs Agassi (though it might have been taped over because I was so pissed)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
lol, great thread Becca! :D

matches i have on tape:
2001 FO - Semi vs. Guga
2002 Monte Carlo - Final vs. Moya
2002 FO - QF vs. Agassi (the last set and half), SF vs. Marat. i used to have the Final but i taped over that match in a heartbeat :p
2002 Wimby - 2nd round vs. Morrison (partial)
2002 Cincy - 2nd round vs. Blake (last set and half of great tennis), 3rd round vs. Dent (the two tiebreaks), QF vs. Arthurs. i used to have the Semifinal vs. Moya but that was on the same tape as the Davenport/Rubin match from LA and i was so pissed that Lindsay lost that i immediately threw the tape away. too bad :p
2002 Madrid - 3rd round vs. Corretja

matches i MUST get:
1999 Mallorca - Final vs. Corretja (gotta have the first :D)
2000 DC - vs. Rafter and Hewitt
2001 Roma - Final vs. Guga
2001 Toronto - QF vs. Rafter
2001 TMC - RR matches vs. Goran, Guga, and Kaf :D
2002 FO - F vs. Gagassi (i want the complete match)

i'm prolly forgetting some other ones

i rewatch my Juanqui matches all the time :)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
oh of course... i really have to buy the Open match against Arthurs. i was there and it was a great match :D

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I have the Final of Hong Kong 2002 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: That's the only one though. I have one tape on which I record matches from JC and Swedish players and I always tape a new match over the old match from that particular player. Sometimes regret that though, I had the 2000 DC final, taped over it and I'm soooooooooooo angry with myself for doing that :fiery: :mad: :(

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
oh, but how lucky u are to have that Hong Kong Final, francine! i was thinking of ordering that match myself. i found it (w/ english commentary) at that italian site www.videoarc.net

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
we should be adding some more Juanqui matches to our collections this week. Federer/Ferrero will be a good one. :D

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
I hope you're not implying anything ;)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
not implying anything at all... just that Juan Carlos will win in 3 sets ;)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
:rolleyes: not implying much huh?;)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
I always tape tennis but tape over with more tennis... I just started taping this year and keeping what I taped, so not much:

30 mins of RG SF, Juanqui vs Marat late 3rd set. (still very mad that TSN didn't show Juanqui dismantled Baldy match)

RG final, but quickly got that taped over, knowing that I will never ever watch this match ever again.

Juanqui's TB against Dent in Cincy, Juanqui's interview after beating Arthurs in Cincy (that's all TSN shown for the whole match, though I'm thankful that at least they show the interview)
Juanqui lost to Carlos in Cincy SF

Juanqui in USO, all the 20 mins coverage of him in USO, and he was blonde!

Juanqui vs Alex in Madrid, and him vs Baldy in Madrid.

That's all, also in the process of purchasing some more from the net.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Vera, which matches are you buying and from where? I have to look at those sites too and get more info. So many matches... not just of Juanqui, but Rafter, Alex, Rogi... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts